Chapter 29

vote guys! only takes a second cx read the authors note !
-

I SUPPOSE HARRY HAD A MASSIVE APPETITE THIS MORNING.  The scent of blueberry and chocolate pancakes whiplashed me in the face. "Morning."

Harry was sitting in the corner of the room, in the two seat dining table with the balcony doors open. pressing a frame of glasses off the bridge of his nose, Harry pursed his lips, "I ordered you breakfast. wasn't sure what you wanted so I ordered a little bit of everything." tsking at him, I tip toed to the carts of food and grabbed myself some pancakes, sausage and an omelette. "Work?" I asked, motioning my head to his laptop.

"Yes," he gravelly said.

building up the courage, I closed his laptop shut and placed it inside my suitcase. "you work too much. stop. I'm tired of seeing your white hairs." Harry furrowed his eyebrows together, unsatisfied with my sneaky statement of calling him a grandpa. enjoying my chocolate pancakes, Harry startled me as he scooted my chair towards his. a shiver ran down my spine as his cold hand settled on my bare thigh. "are you ready to get rid of your wardrobe?"

with a mouthful of food, Harry leaned in to press a kiss on my lips, "yes."

I scrunched my nose as his puffed cheeks tickled my own, "eww, swallow your food."

Harry's fingertips began to run along my thigh, "I made reservations to a restaurant for tonight." a good steak sounds good right about now, actually.

"with your family?"

a dry laugh escaped Harry's lips, "no, for the two of us. I want to do something special with you."

I could of burst into confetti right now but I wasn't a piñata. considering the fact that Harry wanted some alone time with me before we were both pulled apart from his family made me gloat. "you just want me to yourself don't you?"

"Yes, is that so wrong? I know my mum adores you, might as well take advantage of you before she takes you away from me."

gnawing on my lip, I began to wonder if this was Harry's way of coming up with a date. no of course not, we're just friends. if we were just friends Harry wouldn't have just ran a finger along the line of my jaw. I looked at him. He held a soft stare. my throat hitched feeling exposed and vulnerable from our proximity. harry inched closer to me. he was close. way too close. though I liked it. his lips were millimeters away from mine. I maneuvered my hand to settle in his hair. in fact, it was me leaning forward, "I thought we were just friends?" I whispered.

"Are we not?" He answered my question with a question. I pressed a hand on his chest to avoid his lips but he grabbed it in his and placed it to settle beneath his ear. His lips brushed mine, my instincts making me move forward to meet his lips. we pecked each other's lips multiple times before his tongue made its way inside my mouth. his tongue strokes, smooth and delicate against my own. it was unlike our other snogs, they were lustful and dominant, this was sincere and caring.

our lips moved in sync, making Harry hum in satisfaction. my phone began to chime making me part my lips from Harry. The caller I.D read Spike, unsure if I should answer, I put my phone on vibrate. "Who was it?" Harry asked.

pursing my lips, I prepared myself for Harry's lash out, "spike"

"Was it now?"