Chapter 6

The video isn't actually harry (did my research) but I like the song :D wrote this chap. while listening to it so you can also listen to the song while reading this :)
---

Alice's POV

The atmosphere was thick. And by thick I meant that there was a sense of awkwardness and intensity. Harry was no longer standing by my side, but instead communicating with a women that was proximately seven years older than him. There was no doubt that this Harry guy was a totally flirt and arse but I honestly didn't care because I wasn't planning on bumping into the guy.

Unless the gods put him back into my path, once again.

Beginning to drink my glass, I began to fawn over the liquor, the champagne was exquisite. The drink was called Malibu, it was a sweet flavored liquor, might I say. It tastes sweet, yet dry, and sour like. The tiny bubbles that sizzled in my nostrils and throat created an euphoric and bubbly mood- and I liked it.

I was no longer in the state of boredom but in the state of dreaming.

Thoughts of life and my past and present dreams began to occur to me that dreamers often lie, as Shakespeare once said, but if we all dreamed wouldn't it be best to keep our dreams to ourselves. It was like the child play game we played as children. Broken telephone. We change the words. We changed the meaning. Some can say the word love has lost its meaning and the flare, and I couldn't disagree more. It was broken telephone all over again.

Startled, Harry appeared next to me, "Seems like you've been thinking long and hard about something," he said looking around, and avoided eye contact.

"Mhm." I said.

"Which is?" He asked.

"Well I was thinking about you-" a smirk began to grow on his lips. Scoffing I continued to finish my sentence, "and when you were going to stop following me."

Harry chuckled grabbing another drink. "Sure, love. Like I would want to follow you."

Crossing my arms over my chest, I began to walk away from him, toward the hallway. Footsteps where heard behind me and I couldn't help but laugh. "hey, hey wait." His thick accent called.

Abruptly turning, he nearly tripped over his own feet. "Nice." I said.

He fixed himself. Pulling the hem of his blazer down, and adjusting his tie. "Your different, you know," Harry said pinching his lips, and leaned against the frame of the French doors.

"Ha thanks, I wouldn't want to be like this crowd."

I twirled around on my foot and stalked out toward the front of the 'house'. The noise of his suede boots clacking against the pavement made me wonder when was this guy going to give up and get the hint. "What do you mean by 'crowd'?" He asked.

Shrugging my shoulders I answered, "Well you know look at you for example. Calvin Klein suit, suede boots that probably cost max, five hundred American money. Gold, and diamond crusted watch, your wealthy. Anyone oblivious to reality can tell that the crowd like you wouldn't care less about the humans who can barely afford a dinner for the night."

He was silent. Didn't say a word. Didn't correct me. He just stood there looking at the fountain.

"That's where your wrong," Harry said looking directly at me.

His eyes were no longer the emerald ones, I came to recognize. But, a darker shade. "Wrong? Please correct me," I said.

I knew he was building fury inside and I also knew I pressed a sensitive spot, but I honestly didn't care. "Given the respect I'm suppose to owe you, I can still have a word in say but you can't tell me that your not downgrading me right now. Your father has an image, you have an image. You can't possibly say that your image isn't wealthy as to how I explained." I said.

Silence took over us but the tension was look gone as Desmond called for Harry. "Harry I want you to meet someone!"

Sighing, I walked back inside the Styles household, I found my parents dancing together. And, I had also found Harry dancing with a brunette. She looked familiar and flashes of the same brunette back at the club made me feel shamed and disgusted all over again.

Harry's POV

Thalia arms were draped over my neck. My hands were around her petite waist as we danced to the song that the band played. My dad ordered me to dance with Thalia. My father and Thalia's father were business partners and they wanted the two of us to get together and go on dates when we really went on dates because we normally just went back to her place.

"You left this morning. Why?"

Shit.

"Had to get ready for the party," I said.

I felt her nod her head against the croak of my neck.

I spotted Alice.

Her body was amazing. The skirt hugged her curves perfectly, and even the little skin she showed made me want to grab her and pin her beneath me.

She was right about what she had said earlier. My father did have an image I was the following image of him which I could not absolutely ruin. A disgrace, is what I'll be to my father.

Most would say my image, or my cover was readable. My actions gave it away but my troubled ways never made it to the papers.

Thalia's long fingernails began to comb through my hair, slightly tugging on my curls. I did not want to dance with Thalia. Instead, I wanted to dance with Alice. When Thalia's phone rang, she excused herself, which gave me the chance to walk over to Alice. Slowly approaching her, a grimace of disgust had plastered her face.
__________________

Well this chapter was just a filler and the emotions Alice feels toward Harry. Please vote and comment!!!

Much love, Jessica xo