Chapter 15

ALICE'S POV

His lips attached to my skin was giving me a burning sensation to touch him. To feel him. Lips sucking and his teeth sinking into my flesh. My legs wrapped around his lower torso as he placed me on the kitchen counter. He stood between my legs as his hands settled on my hips. "Harry," I breathed.

â…  tugged at the end of his curls as he blew a breath of air at the wet patched skin at the croak of my neck. "Mhmm," he hummed as his lips hovered above mine. We looked intensely into each other's eyes, his tongue flicking over his bottom lip as he ran his hands along my thighs before tugging me close to his chest. A slight gasp escaped my pursed lips from the sudden action. A smug grin fell on his lips as he rubbed circles on my hips.

Biting down on my lip, I removed his white tee and tossed it to the side. My fingertips easily gliding over the valley of his abdomen. Harrys hands pushed my hair to one side, his warm breath fanning my neck making me shudder as I looked up at him. His once green eyes a darker shade, his fingertips digging deeper into my skin and the bulge in his pants growing bigger each passing second.

"I want you." He growled.

His voice raspy and thick, making me grow moist by the sound of his voice. Pressing my lips together, I stopped myself from moaning his name. His hands came up to my buttoned shirt, removing each button until it was thrown to the floor. There I sat. In just a pair of panties and a bra, unraveling how much we were craving each other's touch. He came close to my ear, whispering sweet nothings as his slender fingers inched closer to the place I needed him most. Adrenaline rushed through my body as the thoughts of him fucking me on the kitchen island unfolding in this very moment. "Babygirl," he suppressed a moan to escape his lips as he rubbed me through the thin fabric of my knickers.

° ° ° ° ° ° °

The following morning I received a text from spike.

From spike:
Want to go out for breakfast?

To spike:
Sure meet me at the Waffle House in 10.

Right after I sent the message he replied instantly. Sitting up in bed, I realized the dream that occurred last night. Everything felt so real, and I couldn't hide the fact that I hoped it had happened. The way his touch felt on my skin, how his warm breath made me shudder. He easily threw me off the edge just by the way he said babygirl. Half of me wanted him to fuck me senseless against the wall but the other half wanted me to hate him. To ignore his charming ways and to have hell with him. But I suppose it felt as if everything was a scenario, because Harry was invested in a life that was dealt with endless sex with women to fill the empty void of his heart.

I was tired of wondering if he missed me or even if he felt lonely drinking his morning coffee or even if he felt incomplete without my presence. I was so sick of comparing him to every guy I met, procrastinating if I should accept them even if there was a slight chance he regretted leaving what we so had.

Maybe I was going insane but it was as if I was hearing his voice in every sound, I was tired of holding on to the string that was slowly losing its thread, leaving me as if I was walking the tightrope each and every night.

I roam around the house recalling the memories of that night but I was stupid enough to be so trapped in his game.

I was beginning to feel empty after clearing everything up- cleaning up the mess he made of me, but i also felt light . It was as if weight was lifted off my shoulders because for once, things felt right. Thing was as much as I tried to paint over the memories, as much as I tried to define the memory or tried to put every drop of feeling into it to feel better so I wouldn't have to recall it anymore, I never really covered it up.

I allowed myself to think about the bad days. I hadn't allowed myself to enjoy the good days we shared, where our feelings were allowed to expand in order to grow for each other.

Everything had came back in flashes, the memories came back in full force and it was then that I realized I would never metaphorically fly again, because I had finally hit the ground.

-------

During breakfast with spike, he continued ranting abut the gig he was having this week with the boys. He explained he was hoping I could come and watch.

"I have a seat reserved for you up front," he gushed.

My cheeks turned a shade of red as I poked my waffles with the silver fork. "And for Sammy of course." His hand glided to the back of his neck as he nervously rubbed it.

"Thanks spike, I'll try to come. I'm not sure though I have to visit my dad at the office that night."

His lips turned down to a frown as he leaned forward. "why? What happened."

I didn't want to go in full detail with spike but my dad wanted me to head up to his office for paperwork he wanted me to laminate to give to Mr. Styles. He explained Harry was coming this Saturday, which is the night of the gig. I didn't want to say all that so instead I said, "My dad wants me to give the CEO paperwork he was assigned to give out."

Spike looked confused, "CEO? That Harold guy?"

Nodding my head he simply rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his coffee. "So your dad can't do it? Your standing us for that jerk?"

The way Spike said it, which such hatred and annoyance, making me feel as if I was the bad guy here. I was absolutely not standing him up. There was priorities to be done, and going to a concert wasn't it.

"I am not... standing you up. Do you think I want to meet the guy?"

A sigh left his lips as he pushed his plates aside. "Are you asking me that or yourself?"

And I didn't know if it was the first option or the second one. Did I want to see him again?

_______________________
authors note: ASDFGHJKL that gif up top tho damn bby, anyways the cutie is Spike btw. Sorry I haven't published in awhile I was taking a break since writing was taking a large sum of my time but I will be more active, this chapter is more of a filler so it's pretty crappy but can we please aim for tweety votes again!!! Hope you enjoy!

Much love,
J