Chapter 7

3rd POV

Closer and closer Harry stepped toward Alice, her heartbeat began to increase and she pondered over the green eyed creature. He was memorializing of course, but she didn't want to fall into his trap. Alice did not want to fall into the sea of girls he's slept or flirted with.
As cliche as it sounded, the room was a mere blur and Alice was Harry's vanishing point, it was a broken record. Scratched out around her ora and he ignored the few stares he was receiving from the remaining women in the room.

Alice remain where she stood, watching him take long strides over to her.

When will this boy stop? She questioned herself.

Harry soon came upon the girl he set eyes on since she's first walked in, "Will you dance with me?" He asked her, slightly bowing. He hasn't given the women respect and he was pretty damn sure he's ruined his chances already.

Sucking on her lips with a shaky breath she spoke, "sure."

A small smile grew upon Harry's pink plump lips as he laced his slender fingers around her hand, delicately. Slowly, he lead her to the center of the ball room.

Alice wasn't positive of what was happening and she has soon regretting accepting his offer. His large hands laid on her waist, and swiftly she snaked her arms around his neck. This came easily to the both of them, slowly the moment sunk in and they danced in sync around the room. The gold chandelier hanging above their heads sparkled on Alice's eyes and Harry had grown fawn of her absence.

He watched her intensely, trying to memorialize every ligament of her. Every flaw. Every feature. It was art to Harry. He adored art. Especially this one.

Alice didn't feel uncomfortable, which was odd. She felt quite...good. She watched Harry stare at her. It wasn't the creepy stare but the kind of stare as if he was intrigued. Alice was unsure of Harry. There was no way to read his eyes or him. It was simply a black hole of mystery and secrets. His eyes glistened of light and Alice had finally found the shade of green she has longed to love and it was his.

Alice and Harry had admired every aspect of each other's features and they hadn't known right at that moment that they were captivated by each other's presence. Of course the two would never admit this to each other or themselves but there will come a time.

Twirling her, Harry began to think something was obviously wrong with himself as he grinned at her angelic giggle. "Jesus, your light on your feet, surprisingly," Alice said lacing her arms back around his neck. "I did take ballroom dancing for two years, it was bloody hell, but it came in good use," he winked. Suddenly, heat began to rise up to her cheeks and Alice was sure she was a crimson red.

Watching Alice blush made Harry feel great inside. As if he accomplished a great goal and received a prize.

He began to examine the beauty in front of him. Her eyes were a chocolate brown with a sparkle every time she fluttered her eyes and he was pretty sure those long lashes could swoon him any time and any day. His hands fit perfectly in her curves and he admired her rosy lips and assured himself they were kissable. Her skin tone was obvious she wasn't Caucasian, but instead Hispanic. He chuckled at her last name, Wilson. He ignored his silly thought and examined her high cheek bones and long dark brown hair cascading over her shoulders.

A cough erupted the two and there Thalia stood. Arms crossed, and foot tapping against the cream tiles. Slowly, Alice slipped from Harry's grip and vanished. "What was that about?" Thalia sneered. Harry shrugged his shoulders leaving the mouth gaped girl alone to look for Alice.

Although, while Harry was in search of Alice, she stood out calling a car to pick her up. Thoughts of heading to work the next morning, tired Alice and she longed to stay.

When the car arrived, she hopped inside and stared down at her lap, fiddling with her fingers, and thinking about the mysterious boy.

What has gotten into me? She thought.

No where in sight, Harry had given up and recalled the coffee shop. He was sure to visit her during work hours and hoped she would be there. Images of her beauty appeared in Harry's mind and he began to wonder if so many monster drinks had taken control of his head. Desmond laid a hand on Harry's shoulder, "she's a keeper isn't she?" He asked.

Harry nodded his head, "Thalia? Yeah" he lied.

He wouldn't want to disappointment his father. Desmond tried long to set the two up and Harry wouldn't want to just throw his hassles away. He had to lie. Harry would've liked his father to correct him and say Alice's name instead, but he knew better. She was a keeper...

_______________________

I'm in love with this chapter, I actually went into detail about the two and I thought third POV perspective would be perfect to explain the relationship between Alice and Harry. This is a short chapter but I hope you enjoy!! Please vote and comment!! And thx for the follows!

Much love, Jessica xo