Chapter 12

3RD POV

Alice is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, just like a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. 'Time' for her isn't something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water. She is beauty that craves only for love and peace. Lust. Passion. And desire was felt in Harry as he watched her from across the room.

It was back when they first met. Attire that hugged her curves perfectly and he had known she was going to be the dose he would need daily, although Harry didn't know he would long for her so fast.

Alice knew that all we wanted was to give ourselves to another body, we want to be owned and consumed by another. We wanted to be inside the skin of our lover, we did not want to think, we did not want to procrastinate on their love but we can't just live off of love.

Love will be the death of us.

With his thoughts in his mind, Harry decided he had enough. He made his way over toward Alice. Somehow, she felt his presence behind her. There was nothing they could do but accept their attraction for each other. His arm snaked around her waist as he peered down at her. Although, she continued to talk to the blonde haired boy. The radiation of Harry's warmth made Alice feel overwhelmed. She had came to conclusion that his touch was her weakness.

Peering up at the boy, she gave him a slight smile. The shade of his green eyes were a darker shade, his lips were a bright rose, and his breathing was stammering. Alice hasn't known but she's done things to Harry no other girl could, and that was to make Harry nervous.

His eyes read lust, desire and ambition.

Confusion took ahold of Alice's thoughts and face expression. Harry's arm was still draped around her waist. Of course there was a reason for this. He was jealous. Niall looked at Alice the same way Harry did toward her and he had known he found her beautiful.

"It's getting late," Harry mentioned.

Slipping out of his grasp she stepped away from Harry, "Harry this is your friends party." Alice wasn't stupid, she knew what was going on here.

The poor blonde was confused as he averted his attention left and right toward Harry and Alice. "We have work tomorrow Alice." Simply groaning, she gave Niall a hug and headed out the mansion. There was no need to be rude or demanding in front of his mates.

Harry followed suit, his boots clacking on the cement, chasing after the furious girl. Taking ahold of her forearm, he twirled her around. From such an abrupt motion she gasped, "what the hell Harry!! What was up with that back there!?" Snatching away from his grip she narrowed her eyes at him. Harry was stunned, "well I was just-"

"You're friends for Christ sakes! What was so wrong with him talking to me!? He was just keeping me company while you practically ditched me."

Alice was furious as she glared the boy in front of her. Harry was stunned as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "I was in the restroom," he explained.

Laughing pathetically she was intrigued by his lies. "Well you weren't shitting right? You were talking to a girl Harry, don't lie." She growled.

"Alright yes I was talking-"

"Take me home."