Chapter 20 [mature content]

ALICE'S POV

    To live is the most rarest thing in
the world, most people just exist. Being in a relationship I felt alive. With Harry I did not feel drained, everyday was a constant positive with shocks sending through my body. I will touch his cheek and the warmth will radiate off his body. His eyes are a crystal foggy cloud of green, and the duvet will cover our naked bodies as the pink sky laid upon his back.

Traces of that night on our pillow cases and continuous laughing filling our heads.

To my dismay, we've been having sexual intercourse with no strings attached. I felt dirty. Like a hoe. I've also haven't seen much of him because he's been spending his time at the office and I on other hand- is busy with work and college studies.

It's quite surreal when Harold's face is all over the magazines and newspapers. I stopped to buy one earlier this afternoon and had a chance to read what the papers said. I was known as the mystery girl Harry doesn't want to introduce to the public eye. To my disappointment, I felt as if what the papers were saying were true.

Harry: kitten, want to come down to the office? x

I began to ponder, why did he want me to come down there?

It took me two bus rides to get there but I made it. Apparently there was a new lady at the desk and seemed quite confused as to why I was asking for Mr. Styles.

" sweetheart, do you have an appointment? Mr. Styles is booked right now," the women said as she smacked on gum.

As if on cue, Harry appeared at the doorway and motioned me to come over. "Excuse me sweetie, you can't-" she blocked me from getting to the curly fry and Harry seemed quite irritated. 

A cough erupted from the back of his throat, "Cindy she's with me."

I didn't know why but I couldn't help but smirk as I made my way up to his office. Instantly, he closed the door behind us as he leaned down to press a kiss at the corner over my lips. A frown began to form my lips as my eyes followed his frame to his desk. The white buttoned shirt was straining his chest and biceps. "Baaaaby," I whined.

He looked up from his computer. "yes, love."

The pet names were warming my heart but I felt worried. I'm guessing he got the hint that me standing by the door with a frown didn't seem satisfied with the attention he had given me. He took long slow strides over to me as his hands settled on my waist. He nudged his nose with mine before pressing a delicate kiss on my lips. Harry's lips slowly disappeared but I was quick enough to catch his bottom lip between my teeth.

A groan erupted from his chest as his hands shimmed down to my ass. I hummed against his warm flesh and I guess the vibration of my hum caused him to grunt. "Baby, what's wrong?"

He led me to his desk, setting me on his desk as he settled between my legs. " I just need you."

Blood rushed to my cheeks as he said this. Harry was intensely starting at me as if he was asking if he could fuck me. Chewing down at the bottom of my lip, I traced my fingertips along the side of his face. "Harry, I'm here."

" no kitten, I want to bury my cock inside of you ."

My instinct was to wrap my legs around the back of his thighs and by the devious smirk on his plump lips, I knew he figured I was turned on.