Chapter 14

[can we please aim for 20 votes!? I would soooo appreciate it!!]
-
-
HARRY'S POV
I can recite the first twenty-four hours of my life but when I'm asked about my recent love affairs, my cheeks go pale for a moment. When I'm asked about her. I recall the late night drives, her face and my heart growing small in the distance. A howling speed that echoed down to the soles of my feet.

If the distance between two people is divided by how much I wanted to go back and tell her I was sorry, I would never have the chance. Answer in terms, my lips were bleeding to be pressed against hers, my jaw was hurting for how much I lusted for her. Me leaving was the indication of how much I am craving her attention and how much I wanted her warm tan skin pressed on my crescent moon.

My body was empty, she had became my everything in just two weeks. She was every piece, every ligament, every atom, and every sole of my body that made me believe at love at first sight.

She had been the rain. Unexpected and unplanned. You see, she was mystical. She could fill my lungs with the lightest air; I could swear I was flying. She could have easily bring me back to cloud nine and tell me it was just a dream. Her brown eyes capturing my full attention and her rosy pinks lips making my jeans grew tight and I would still believe I had full control of her.

You'd think I would reach out and contact her but I couldn't. It was possible I was trying to move on but I didn't know the answers.

She was taunting me, teasing me.

I couldn't handle it.

I was going back to the one night stands.

There was no second, no minute that I was regretting it. It was just pure pleasure for my needs. There was nothing bad in that. It had been pleasure for what we both wanted, something no significant other can do for us so I continued. Her name was Crystal. Fiery red hair, hazel eyes, and freckled cheeks. It was nice knowing she didn't think nothing of it.

Of course our way of our sex life would not make it on papers, so reporters made their own assumptions we were dating, so we went along with it.

Currently, I was staying in London. At times, she stayed at my flat on the south side of Cheshire and I would be there to spend time with her. I met her at a club. We both were wreck less and lonely so I took her here. The next morning I couldn't escape, and I did bring her back here so i had no other choice but to stay. She was sweet. She reminded me a lot of Alice so I continued things.

"Harry."

Flickering my eyes off of my laptop, there she laid. One of my shirts hanging low on her petite frame. Her hair up in a messy bun and a magazine in her hand. "Mhmm," I hummed.

Her lip was caught between her teeth as she collapsed at the foot of my bed. I knew what she wanted and I couldn't say no. Sighing I closed my laptop and strolled over toward her. Her legs entwined around my hips as I huddled above her. Both arms pressed on either side of her head as I stared down at her.

"Kiss me."

Obliging, I leaned down and pressed my lips on hers. Instantly, her tongue snaked into my mouth as we had a dominant kiss. Her hands laid at the hem of my tee as she pulled it off my torso. Easily I removed my sweats and pressed her up against the mattress. Things went heated pretty fast and we were both nude beneath the white sheets.

The moon was shining through the thin curtains and her moans were filling the air. Her legs were wrapped around my torso and I was thrusting into her cave. Slight whimpers escaping her pursed lips, and grunts erupting from the back of my throat. We weren't making love. We weren't fucking, but we were having sex.

Her fingernails were scratching along my bare back and her back was arched beneath me as I pushed further into her.

It was us in this moment. Down to the nude, pleasuring each other with a blanket that would no longer be shielding us from anything or anyone that would be watching our bare bodies and the bare horizon of her breasts.

We both fall into the sheets once we reached our high. Our heavy breaths and our clammy skin laid with us. She pulled the duvet up to the valley of her breasts as she looked over at me. Her fingertips running along my torso until it made its way down to the V of my bottom frame. I expected her hand to vanish beneath the blanket toward my shaft but it didn't. She traced it and fluttered her eyes up toward me.

"This is not normal Harry."

Crystal was right, there was nothing good in this. We weren't attracted to each other we didn't want a future together so what were we doing?

"You like her. Go to her Harry. You're regretting this I know it, as hard as it for you to admit it but Harry... You're hurting her."

It took all the strength for me to believe her words but I did. Crystal was right and I was laying here with a girl I just met when there was a girl miles away I had been infatuated with.

She wasn't a miracle but she seemed like one. She changed me and I knew she wasn't going to wait for me forever. The hardest part about loving someone is the part of admitting. I didn't want to  admit how I felt but I knew I was incapable of moving on from her. My heart belonged to her and her fingertips were all over it. It was covered by the sound of her voice and the way her skin felt beneath my fingertips.

There was nothing left, she took the rest of what was left and being with her; things would be whole again.

__________________________

Authors note: yes this chapter did involve a bit of smut and yea I did feel awkward about writing it but I had to involve the part of Harry's flings with women lol. Anyways sorry this chapter it's v short but hey!! The whole chapter was in Harry's POV!! Can we please aim for 20 votes!!! That would be my goal for this week! It would also be the inspiration to write the next chapter. Also sorry for any grammar mistakes I don't have the time to go back and fix it. Please vote and comment!!!

Much love, Jess