announcement! [ new story & a thank you ]

hello my loves!

im very sorry if some of y'all thought this was an update but I have a huge announcement! I want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for allowing possessive to strive in the Wattpad community! it's a sight to see 83k views and 3.4k votes !

but my other announcement is huge! I have a new story coming out that I hope you guys will show tons of support to so please go and check it out! although the first chap per say is an introduction of the story

it's called Teenage Antics

> here's the trailer for the story

c o v e r

s y n o p s i s

s y n o p s i s

harry styles. Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome lured females in with his dark persona. school jock that has a mask of his own meets sophomore wallflower Dylan. despite his douchebag persona, he shares a surreptitious affair with the girl two grades below him. Both with their hopes high and their devils low, try anything to fill in the empty void. She was his solitary place, and he was her suburban home. teenage antics is a story about two teenagers who were in control of thrill seeking chaos of midnight but finding that they were complete strangers past the corridors of the school.

p r e l u d e

Meet Me In The Hallway is the preclude of this new edition. the song inspired me to write a short story about a girl who's a sophomore in high school. Harry styles is a senior with a free period as a TA (teaching assistant/ student teacher) during the duration of the school he flirts with Dylan and grow a relationship with its own twisted logic.

thank you guys so much for supporting me and my writing ! I know I'm not the best writer but thank you for reading my works!

much love,

jessica