Authors note

゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜

alrighty so as you can obviously tell that this isn't an update. I have been looking at Harry edits such as, "the real Harry" and then some of them began to change into the whole Larry Stylinson.

I write about Harry obviously and many fans out there hate on Larry but you got to let Harry be. Let him love who he wants yah know, if he likes Louis good for him. I mean I would be sad and heart broken if i heard, "Harry styles and Louis Tomlinson have been having a secret love affair," but I mean come on love is love. You can't take away the love he feels just because you guys aren't excepting or supporting.

What kind of fans are those?

I'm not bi, I'm not lesbian, but I support gay rights and I love the boys.

I write about dark Harry and his ways of dating women but that's not reality. He's not a womanizer nor is he a f.uckboy and the stupid a.ss publicity changes that. Paparazzi needs to stop asking those god damn questions.

Harry are you the fucker in the band?
Harry is it true you're a sex symbol?
Harry how many women have you dated?

Like bish you know how many women he's dated, don't act stupid I should whack you with a f.ucking pan.

See him as you'd like but don't label him. He knows who he is.

Sorry for my ranting but I just wanted to put that out there :)