Chapter 26

[warning: contains a lot of smut]

-

"Suddenly I'm afraid, and I don't know what I'm afraid of, H." Harry grabs my hand and peppers kisses on the upper hand of my palm. Harry looks up at me through he lashes and pulls his lips away from my skin. "It's almost like hell, but romantic instead," he smiled with a slight chuckle being followed.

"Harry

"Harry.. yeah I wanna fuck- but I wanna talk to," I laughed at how easy it was to talk more comfortably with him now. Harry's bottom lip was caught between his lips and feeling so lustful for him, groaned at the sight of this. Harry pursed his lips together, "stop thinking about everything so much. Do you want me? Or do you want to do this with someone else?" Harry asked with a smile. He leaned closer to my face and pressed a kiss to the edge of my lips. "You're the one. You're the only one I wanna do it with." Somehow Harry had liked what I said because he tilted his head down to kiss and like a stripe down my neck. I reached for the hair hanging loosely from his bum on the back of his neck as his lips lingered on my burning skin, I felt his teeth gently sink into my sensitive skin before blowing a cool breath of air on the wet patch of skin. I hummed in satisfaction as I sat up to press Harry on the mattress, both legs straddling either side of Harry's long legs. Harry began to button up his shirt teasing me, knowing my actions before hand. I scolded him, only then pulling his arms apart to rip his button up open before tossing it on the side of the bed. I gathered my hair to one side of my shoulder and Harry assisted me as he removed his hair tie and tied my hair in a bun. I smiled up at him as he brushed his thumb over my lips as he nodded me to continue. I leaned down to pepper kisses along the middle of his chest and abdomen, every so often sucking on one of his abs or tracing his tattoos with my fingertips. Harry groaned as I lightly began to grind my hips against his. Although, Harry stopped me as he tucked my bottom beneath his. His massive hand laid on the curve of my hips and gently ran his thumb below my belly button, giving a light squeeze to my curves before whispering a low fuck. Harry began to slide my pants down my legs before tossing it with his shirt and we were soon pulling off each other's clothes except our undergarments. The both of us have been both sitting up now, Harry's back leaning against his headboard and my body facing him. Harry slender fingers hooked around the straps of my bras, slowly sliding them down my shoulders so they hanged loosely around my arms. Brows were furrowed in concentration and so unaware of it Harry chuckled as I rubbed his creases smoothly with my thumb. Gently, he uncupped my boobs so my nipples were sticking out of my bra. The cold air hardening my sensitive nips to which Harry noticed as he whispered, "here let me warm them up."