Chapter 30

"PHYSICAL CLOSENESS, ROMANTICALLY IS AN INTOXICATING CONCEPT." 

harry took his eyes off the road, chuckling lowly as he reached for my hand. both, harry and I were now settling our adrenaline rush from the concert but I was too energized to stay silent. incapable of staying still, I decided to sit criss crossed on the leather seat with my back against the window. "how about sexually?" Harry asked, eyebrow perched and lip caught between his teeth. Was this his way of hinting that he wanted to have sex in the backseat?

"I firmly believe, that sex is a benefit."

harry grew a smirk on his lips, "if you only knew what I was thinking."

pursing my lips, I leaned slightly forward before saying, "that smirk is well familiar with me, I know what you're thinking."

X

upon arriving, Harry began to run a warm bath with candles lit around the countertops of the double sinks. "quite romantic for just yourself, don't you think?" I asked, leaning slowly against the door frame of the bathroom. I can feel Harry's presence behind me, the warmth of his body radiating heat against my own. menacingly, Harry walks around me, suddenly his bare, clammy chest is leveled at such a close proximity to my face. "you're joining me."

with ease, Harry begins to discard the clothing from my feverish skin. my eyes roam down to the moss colored towel resting lowly on his pubic bone, "are we suppose to act like we're not friends?"
as I ask this, I feel the sudden need to close the gap between our bodies. the pads of his fingertips, gently smoothing out invisible edges against my skin. he opens his mouth to speak, "im not ashamed - im attracted to a woman that I seem to be searching for in everyone I meet."

his answer lingers. tender regret in harry's thoughts.

"it's terrifying isn't it ? " i whisper.

the towel falls from his clammy skin as we set foot into the spacious tub. sitting opposite of each other, I bring my knees up to cover the view of my breasts. the warmth of the water relaxing my stiff muscles, "come."

steadily, I prop my figure atop of harrys potent shack, resulting to a small splash against our pubic bones

steadily, I prop my figure atop of harrys potent shack, resulting to a small splash against our pubic bones. I study his angular face- relaxed jaw, eyes fixated upon my own. there had been multiple times, where I was bare in the presence of harry, but this was different. we were both actually sharing physically closeness romantically, not entirely sexually. his slender fingers skim the figure of my waist and torso making me shudder beneath his touch. "Kiss me." his lips curve into a pleased grin, kindly taking my demand without hesitation. I feel his lips crash upon mine, his signature - teeth biting, lip tug falling into action before snaking his tongue into my mouth occurred.