Chapter 4

Alice's POV

Drink after drink i was handed, i immediately swallowed it whole. After a few drinks the burning sensation that slithered down my throat, was no longer there. In midst of dancing with one of Sam's friends, i felt an uneasy feeling. As if someone was secretly watching. I could feel it right in the pit of my stomach and i didn't like it. My eyes scanned through the crowd and i nearly froze as the same pair of emerald orbs met mine. I swallowed the lump in my throat before excusing myself. Tripping over my feet i managed to get to the table. The alcohol running through my veins was making my head throb in agony.

Sammy jogged over to the table and tried dragging me back with her. "Oh come on let's dance!" She shouted over the music. I could hardly walk with both my legs, what makes her think i can dance.

I simply shook my head and she left with an upsetting frown.

The liquor had taken more than half of my body.

I was pretty damn sure if i spoke they would come out slow and slurred. The music was slowly getting to me but i wasn't in the capability to leave just yet. My heart was telling me to haul a cab and go home. Yet, my brain was saying, "the fun had just begun".

Caleb stumbled over to me with drinks held in his hands. "Here yah go Alice," he yelled over the music. Hesitantly I took the drink from him. "Thanks," I said bringing the glass to my lips.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me toward him. The scent of liquor, cigarettes, and mint ignited my nostrils, and the mix was giving me a migraine.

My eyes wandered back to the curly haired freak but he was no longer standing at the same spot from earlier. For some sudden feeling I felt sad. "You alright?" Caleb slurred caressing my cheek.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said trying to remove myself from his grip.

Hell I was drunk but I wasn't that drunk not to know that friends don't do this.

Wondering my eyes over back to the bar, the glimpse of curly locks caught my attention. My breath hitched in my throat and I felt the sudden feeling to hide. I nearly froze when we locked eyes. My heartbeat increased, and the thumping could be sounded in my ears. The blasting music not disturbing me one bit. I watched his eyes examine my frame from head to toe.

He licked his lips as he started at me from the other side of the bar. His emerald orbs not tearing off of me. I'm captivated by his intimidating and mysterious ora and I was sure I had fallen for his trap. Caleb startled me as he wrapped his arm around my waist and I was hardly paying attention to what he was saying.

I was busy holding a staring contest with the guy across the bar. His eyes averted to Caleb's hand, his mood shifting. His brows furrowed together, and his slender fingers came up to pinch his bottom lip.

The attention he had on me was long gone as a tall brunette walked over to him and snaked her arms around his neck. A feeling of shame and disgust washed over me.

I watched his arm wrap around her waist before tugging her toward him before pressing his lips against hers.

"I'm going to go home. I'm tired."

Caleb nodded his head and I slipped away from the club toward the exit. The air fanned my body and I hugged myself as I walked over to call out a cab. My vision was a blur and the only thing I could make out were the stop signs and the red lights. "Fuck," I cursed as I gripped the parking pole. I cursed myself for having so many drinks but I was the one who wanted to have fun.

Harry's POV

Moments before i was captivated by women but her, it was different. How that black dressed hugged her curves. How that dress shaped her breasts and that bum. Thoughts of doing things to her erupted my mind. How I would love to lay my hands on her, make her feel like no man had ever made her feel before. I watched her take a sip of her drink before looking away, and I couldn't help but smirk as she scanned the crowd looking for me.