Kids, Administrator, Girlfriend, Intel, and other crap

UnknownFicz asks:

"What were you guys like when you were little? I bet you were adorable AF (ノ∀`)"

Medic: *chuckles* Ja. I'd say ve vere.

Sniper: Heh. Yeah. We were a lot like ourselves.

Spy: But dumber and more immature.

Engie: Pretty much. 'cept for me. I was a smart kid. 

Me: I'm still dumb... Next question!

@love4music24 asks:

"What are y..your guys opinion on the a..administrator *mumbles* she's evil"

Me: *whispers* She's so damn scary.

Medic: *shrugs*

Spy: She is just our employer. I sink nosing of her.

Engie: Eh. She ain't that bad.

Heavy: She pay me to kill bad guy.

Me: Next!

Tf2HoneyBunny asks:

"I gots a question for Medic, If you where to choose between me and the fem scout, who would you choose to be your girlfriend :>"

Medic: *chuckles* Isn't it obvious? I'd choose zhe most beautiful girl... *puts arms around your waist and pulls you in. whispers into your ear* You....

Me: Oh my god Medic you are such a player! *laughs*

Medic: Vhat can I say?

Me: Next question.

Medic: Okay! Next question.

TF2_BLU_FemScout asks:

"Hey RED!! *slaps scout and runs off holding up the RED intel* what ya gonna do ??"

Me: *sits back and relaxes* I don't feel like being a bad ass right now. You guys handle it.

Sniper: *runs off somewhere*

Spy: Scout, after her!

Scout: On it! *runs after you*

Spy: Heavy try and chase her.

Heavy: Okay. *runs after you*

Medic: *runs off in same direction as Sniper*

Engie: Ah'll try and get ta the exit and put up a sentry. *runs off*

Spy: Demoman you-

Demo: *is sleeping*

Spy: *sigh* whatever. Pyro chase after her.

Pyro: *nods and chases after her*

Scout: *is close, but cant get close enough to you. You run past a hallway when you suddenly get tackled*

Sniper: *is on top of you* 'Ello sheila. *kisses your cheek as he pries the intel from your hands* Oi'll take that. 

Everyone: *catches up and sees Sniper getting off of you with the intel*

Me: *walks over to you* Hey what's up. Nice try. I like the slap you added in. *helps you up* Now get outta he'e! 

Engie: Well. Next question ah guess.

@love4music24 asks:

"Also um spy, what would you do if a blu hugged you? *hugs spy and cloaks*"

Spy: *tries to hug you back but you're already gone* Heh. *smiles* I'd hug you back my sweet. 

Me: That's nice. *pushes hand out onto Spy's face and shoves him away* Next!

Trishiplier528 asks:

"This is for all of you guys, who is the dumbest and who is the smartest? tnks"

Me: Well before everyone starts arguing and we hear Scout try and say he's the smartest, I'll just say it. Medic and Engie are definitely at the top. Next I'd say is Spy and so on. So yeah. I'd say I'm after Spy.

Spy: No my dear. You're very smart.

Engie: Ah agree.

Me: *chuckles* Aheh. Very kind of you. Stop lying. Next question!

TatjanaMirkovic asks:

"You guys are hot.Did you get your handsome ness from your fathers?

Love you Medi senpai :-* <3 from me and ILOVE"

Medic: Und I love you. 

Engie: Well. Ah've been told ah look a lot like mah father.

Me: I've seen pictures. They all look like their mom and dads except for Sniper.

Sniper: Don't wanna talk 'bout it...

Me: It's alright Sniper. Next!

TatjanaMirkovic asks:

"Medic can ILOVECOOKIES221B and i be your assistants as well?"

Medic: Of cou-

Me: *clings to Medic* No!

Medic: Vhy not?

Me: *sniffles* B-but I'm your assistant.

Medic: I can have more. I don't mind.

Me: *sniffles and tears come to my eyes* B-but you don't need any m-more! We don't n-need that many m-medics.

Medic: But frau-

Me: *sniffles and has puppy dog eyes*

Medic: *sighs* Fi-

Me: Wait! Unless I can be Engie's assistant! *looks at Engie hopefully*

Engie: WOOO! Yeah!

Me: YAY! *lets go of Medic and runs to Engie. Throws my arms around him and hugs him tightly*

Engie: *hugs back* Now ah have an assistant!

Medic: *is dumbfounded and heart broken* F-frau?
 ~forevah alone~

Me: *giggles* Yay! I have to go change my clothes! I have to look like an Engineer! I'll be right back! Why don't you lovely readers go ahead and ask some more questions! *runs off to my bedroom*

[A/N This part is for my own fangirling okay? Every once and a while I have to make something for myself. A writer has to enjoy herself with some fangirling too XD]

Engie: *makes sure I'm gone* Phew. Ah was so tempted to pinch her butt. Ah'm so glad she stopped huggin' me.

Spy: But you have to admit. She gives nice hugs. And her breasts get pressed against your chest when she does.

Everyone: *nods and agrees*

Soldier: Anyone else think it's hot that she's a bad ass?

Everyone: *nods and says yes*

Demo: We have to trah n' see what it's like when she's drunk.

Sniper: Oi agree.... Aw piss.

Scout: What?

Pyro: Mph mmpphh mph mm mmph....

{The readers are still here....}

Everyone: ... *scrambles up from the couch and sprints away, pushing and shoving each other*