TONS OF Q'S AND NEW PEOPLE!

AnimeOtakuGirlLover asks:

" ONE LAST QUESTION!!!! CAN WE ALL JUST HAVE A PHSYCHO GUN PARTY? *stuffs a shit load of Magnum Revolvers in my cargo pants pockets* LETS RIDE!!!!!! Oh, and you're welcome Scout! I'd like to even give you another one! *gives long and deep kiss on the spot*"

Scout: *blushes profusely, but melts into the kiss*

Me & Brookie(BrookieBeserkBerry) & Misty: *lean in*

Me & Brookie: *wide grins and squeals*

Me: So cute! And yes! We can but we *shoots a glare at all the guys as I continue to talk* AREN'T shooting each other.

All the guys: Awwwww.....

Everyone: *goes and has a gun party, shooting our weapons up in the air and listening to bad ass music by Volbeat*

Me: Alright! Next question!

ChikaMC asks:

"*Hugs Pyro from behind* I dare everyone to teleport trampoline jump! *Grabs Sniper Rifle and jumps, seeing an enemy Soldier and shooting him in the head after spinning around* 360 no scope! ((I actually did this once, well except I did scope other wise I wouldn't be able to headshot)) Comon guys!

2) I also dare MarkipliersGF to kiss Engie passionatly. :3 ((shipshipshipshipshipship)) *Squeezes Pyro*"

Me: ALRIGHT! *sees you heading back towards the ground and gasps*

CPS: *smiles calmly and spawns a portal beneath you and you fall through*

Pyro: *looks up as the portal opens up above him. Quickly puts his arms out and catches you bridal style. Blushes and laughs*

Me: OO! OO! ME NEXT! ME NEXT! *giggles and hurries to the trampoline. Jumps up and down on the trampoline and then I jump off*

CPS: *smirks and spawns a new portal*

Me: *I go through the portal, and fallout the next one and land in CPS's arms*

CPS: *smirks down at me, and smirks over at Engie*

Engie: *grits his teeth*

Brookie: My turn! *jumps up and down in the trampoline then jumps off*

CPS: *with one hand spawns a new portal*

Brookie: *falls through and lands in the arms of Sniper*

Sniper: 'ello sheila! *Smiles at Brookie*

Brookie: *giggles*

Everyone else: *all take turns jumping on the trampoline then into the new portal CPS spawned which landed them on the ground safely. CPS, Pyro, and Sniper put us down before they went and jumped*

Me: THAT WAS AWESOME! Now, what was the second dare.... *reads dare* Oh! Okay! 

Engie: *is blushing*

Me: *grabs the collar of Engie's shirt and pulls him toward me. I kiss him passionately on the lips*

Engie: *blushes, then kisses me back. Wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him*

Me: *giggles and pulls away* Done. Next dare!

Engie: *smirking at CPS*

CPS: *gritting his teeth*

Newuha123 asks:

"*hits soldier head wit a stick,starts running* haha BLUES ARe BETTER!!!!!