Cedar Point, Picnic, Race, Jelly?

Tf2HoneyBunny asks:

"I dare everyone to go on the dragster at cedar point!;3 (it's an amusement park near me)"

Me: Oh Cedar Point! I know that place! Let's go!

Everyone: *rides it and loves it*

Me: THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!

Spy and CPS: Oh my.....

Me: *laughs* Next question!

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks:

"H-how about we have heavys Favorite food, sandvitchs and how about just a different variety of drinks? And ii had found thiis beautiiful sunset spot past the woods...ii go there when I want t-to sing. *blushes* I get shy sometimes sorry."

Medic: Okay! *goes and prepares picnic* Let's go! *holds your hand and walks with you out to the woods. He lays out a blanket and you both set up the food. Medic feeds you some food and you guys both finish eating. Afterwards you lean up against him and rest you head on his shoulder, and he rests his head on your head and watch the sunset*

Me: Next question while those guys are out on a picnic. 

@EquiusxMirraj asks:

"I have a dare and a quick question

Question: Is it possible to get a hug from Medic"

Me: Well Medic is on a picnic right now so when he's done yes you can. Next question!

@LittleRoseLittleRose asks:

"Scout!!

*The young hyper rose speedster, also known as Ruby Rose, races up to Scout in a cloud of petals*I challenge you to a race!*She says, filled with...DETERMINATION!* 

(I don't think Scout's quick enough to beat Ruby in a race, but I did it for the fun)"

Scout: Uh.... sure. 

Me: Alright guys. You start here, run all around the base and come back here. Got it? Ready set go!

Scout: *races you, but you're too fast and you win* GG. At least I took on the challenge. 

Me: True. Next!

Newuha123 asks:

"*humming sweetly* *looks up* oh! Don't mind me I'm jus Sharping my knife hehe

*in my head totally not jelly right now*"

Me: ....Okay....

Heavy: Is leetle Tyhiara okay?

Me: Mm.... not sure....

Medic: *comes back with ILOVE* Ve're back!

Me: Oh good! *pushes him towards Equi* Hugs. Now.

Medic: *laughs* Okay! *hugs you tenderly*

Me: Okay. Good. We're all good here. If you have anymore questions or dares, ask away. 

[A/N In case you were wondering where's the song stuff, no more reactions to songs. There are way too many unless it's a hilarious song/music video thing I guess. Also, a shout out to my boyfriend Mason! Perthro_defeats I love you May May!]