Singing, Kisses, and Mistletoe

[A/N Before you say 'but, you did that question in the last update' let me say, I didn't do all of it because I'm a dingus and wasn't paying attention. So now I must complete it.]

 UnknownFicz asks:

"Yay! That was fun! *Grins*

1) I dare Engie to square dance with 'Teddy' with Brooke and me x3

2) I dare CPS to mimic CBS in the most annoying way possible for 5 questions! >:D

3) *Sees Brookie starting to decorate a tree and remembers my last question* *Starts Burning another christmas tree* Com'on Pyro! *laughs and smiles really cute-like* x3"

Engie & I: *cuddling by the fire again*

Engie: Sure! Sounds fun! *gets up and I do too*

Me: I love this so much! *hooks arms with Engie and music starts playing*

Engie: Yeeeehaw! *starts dancing around with me, switches off and hooks arms with you, dances, switches off to Brookie (BrookieBeserkBerry), dances, switches off and holds Teddy Roosevelt and dances with him*

Me: Not for 5 Pure Spy won't live that long.

CBS: Wot the hell?

CPS: Wot zhe hell? 

CBS: Oi swear Pure Spoi, oi'm gunna rip yer throat out.

CPS: Oi sweat Pure Spoi, oi'm gunna rip yer throat out.

CBS: Stop fuckin' copyin' me roight now.

CPS: Stop fuckin' copyin' me roight now.

CBS: Oi'm an idiot.

CPS: You sure are.

CBS: *lunges for CPS*

CPS: *spawns portal, step through and it takes him to the other side of the room*

Me: Christian, please, calm down. 

CBS: But-

Me: No but's. Just... calm down it was a dare.

CBS: *groans*Foine. 

Pyro: HUDDA! 

{YAY!}

Pyro: *runs around with you and burns down Christmas trees, you both watch as the glorious flames waver in the wind and ashes float about around you, it spells of burnt pine. Looks at you, and puts his arm around you waist and pulls you against his side* 

Me: ....Welp. Guess what?

CPS: What? 

Me: FUCK YOU SMOKEY! *laughs hysterically* Ahhhh.... All those animals losing their homes to a.... 'natural wild fire'. Next question. 

UnknownFicz asks:

"Alright I know I have asked this many times and have failed, but could u please just sing *turns into kitten and gives sad eyes* it would be my Christmas wish (';Д;`)

Sniper, CBS, engie, you, medic, and spy :3333 oh and for my fangirl side could it be a love song from snipes and CBS x3"

Me: Okay. Considering that probably none of you would want to si-

CBS, Sniper, Medic, Engie &Spy: Yes.

Me: Then let's all sing something easy together. But then Christian and Sniper, you guys will have to sing another song.