Returning, Koalas, and More Kisses!

Trishiplier528 asks:

"Been days since I've ran out of the base. *decides to come back and runs to the base* *gets to the base and is messy, has scratches everywhere, really tired, and possibly sick* I...I'm sorry.....for....leaving....without saying...goodbye.....*faints and falls to the ground in front of everyone*"

Everyone: *tries rushing to her*

Medic: *pushes through everyone and hurries to her side. He presses his hand to your forehead and gasps* She's burning with a fever! 

Me: *puts my hand over my mouth and gasps* Oh no!

Medic: I have to take her to mein infirmary. *slips his arms under your limp body and picks you up* Move aside!

Everyone: *makes way for Medic*

Medic: *he walks quickly back to his lab. He lays you down on a comfortable bed. He tends to your other wounds, pulling out thorns and checking so make sure nothing else had penetrated your skin. Then he uses his medi-gun to heal you*

Me: Medic? Is she going to be okay?

Medic: Ja, fraulein. Don't vorry. I'll tell you vhen you need to vorry. Right now, she's alright. *hurries off to grab some medicine* 

Sniper: Is the sheila alroight?

Medic: Ja. *comes back with medicine* She's just unconscious and has a fever. As far as I can tell anyvay. Some rest and this medicine shall do her good. *he sits you up by holding onto your shoulder. opens your mouth and very slowly and carefully pours the liquid into your mouth, letting it run down your throat. He then lays you back down gently*

Engie: Whatdaya think happened to 'er?

Medic: No idea. 

CBS: ... oi hope she'll be alroight.

CPS: As do I.

Medic: *smiles* Ja. She should be fine. If not I'll do my very best to make it so. ]

Me: Alright. Next questions then. 

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks:

"Meow, aww th@nks CBS your so niice sweet. Just liike Medic, your both sweet chocolate. {I LOVE chocolate} but ii h@ve @ questiion for sniper

1} What iis your favoriite type of @l back iin Australia? II liike Kowala 's :3

2) Engie guess what... *walks bahind Engie and looks over his shoulder to look at him* Texas rules forever {I'm from San Antonio}"

CBS: Oi'm not sweet!

Medic: *chuckles*

Sniper: oi love koalas too! They're so cute and cuddly. Look! *takes out picture and shows it* Here's a picture with me holdin' one!

Me: Awww! 

Engie: YEEHAW! It sure as hell does, partner!

Me: *giggles* Next!

@ChikaMC asks:

"I dare MarkipliersGF to kiss everyone EXCEPT for CPS *Laughs Evilly*"

Me: Why not CPS?

CPS: *is fuming*

Me: *turns to look at CPS*

CPS: *smiles and waves nervously*

Me: *shrugs* I'll just make this quick. *kisses every guy but CPS on the cheek, each and every one of them blushing madly*

BrookieBeserk: Ha! Look at all of them blushing. 

Me: *laughs*

CPS: *fists are tightened with anger*

Me: You alright Pure Spy?

CPS: Oh yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Totally and absolutely fine. 

Me: Okay! *giggles*

BrookieBeserk: *leans in towards CPS, her brown hair falling over her shoulder. Whispers* You're not fine. *with a smirk*

CPS: *turns head slowly towards her with a scowl*

BrookieBeserk: *laughs*

Me: Go ahead and ask more questions and dares!