Sandwiches, Park Trip, Insults, and Compliments

@RavenRose53 asks: 

"If I can't fight CBS can I make sandwiches with heavy"

Heavy: Of course you can leetle girl! Come, let us make sandviches. *you follow Heavy to the kitchen*

Misty: *follows you guys to the kitchen*

CraxyLittleDezz asks:

"Scout can you.......um take me to see the park?!?! Plaese!!!*puppy eyes*"

Responses(not all):

@RavenRose53: "Everyone needs to play a game of baseball if you go to the park!"

CraxyLittleDezz : "Yes your right Scout take me to the park and let play baseball too!!!!"

~~End of responses~~

Scout: Of course sistah!

Everyone: *goes to park, plays a game of baseball with you, you and Scout are on the same team and end up winning*

Me: Well that was fun! And we won! 

Scout: Yeah! As long as mah little sistah had fun, I'm happy. *ruffles your hair*

Me: Next!

Newuha123 asks:

"do u guys like sports or play them?"

Me: [ A/N I'm in karate, so I play a sport.] No. I don't like sports. I mean, they can be fun to play, but I don't really care for them.

Scout: I love baseball! And I play it here and there. 

Me: Everyone else likes to watch some sports sometimes, and have fun playing every once and a while. Next question.

love4music24 asks:

"Thanks e..engie *smiles* um... if the w..war ended, other then go home and s..see your families, w..what would you g..guys do?"

Engie: No problem darlin'. And ah'd pro'lly work on mah machines. Maybe ah could start a family with someone. Ah'd like ta have a family....

Soldier: I don't know.

Scout: Well I'd probably play ball and stuff.

Pyro: Mm hudda hudda.

{I don't know.}

Demo: Ah'd pro'lly drink n' work.

Heavy: I vould spend time vith family and support them.

Medic: Probably find anozher job like zhis one.

Sniper: Be an assassin. And spend toime with moi lovely sheila. *puts arm around Brookie(BrookieBeserkBerry)*

Spy: I'd be a spy as usual.

CBS: Oi don't know.

CPS: Continue with my usual work.

Me: *shrugs* Try and start a family. I love kids. I think I'd also try and find some work like this one. Next question please.

@homicidalbraxton asks:

"I dare everyone to try eachothers weapons"

Me: *takes Sniper's rifle* I call this!

Sniper: *takes Spy's gun*

Heavy: *takes Medic's medigun*

Medic: *takes Pyro's flame thrower*

Pyro: *takes Heavy's minigun*