Gloves and Kisses!

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks: 

"*gives CBS his hat back* Here you go, you m@y h@ve your hat b@ck. c@n ii we@r your gloves? *holds out hands*, CPS how w@s your d@y? *walks over and hugs his torso and looks up at him with cute kitten eyes* meow. ^w^"

CBS: Wha-! Oi-! Y-! Ca-! *groans* Foine. *hands you his gloves while murming something under his breath*

CPS: Oh my day was nice. I get to hang out wis my friend again, and I got to meet Brooke.

Me: *giggles*

CPS: *blushes at seeing how cute I am. Smiles down at you and hugs you back*

love4music24 asks:

"I'm f..fine monsieur *yawns* okay umm I dare cbs to kiss MarkipliersGF. *falls asleep sitting on the floor*"

~~AND~~

Trishiplier528 asks:

"I dare CBS to kiss Brooke! :3"

CPS: *chuckles. picks you up bridal style* May I take her to a room?

Me: Sure. Go ahead.

CPS: *takes you to the nearest room, and tucks you into bed. Before he leaves, he gently brushes strands of hair out of your face. Comes back and reads the dares*

Me: *blushes, then whispers to you two* Thank you.

CBS: *smirks*

CPS: *has a blank face, but his nose and lips twitch*

CBS: *walks over to me, grabs the back of my head, and crashes his lips into mine*

Me: *the kiss was rough and kind of sloppy, but it was hot. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back*

CPS: *grits his teeth seeing CBS kissing me*

CBS: *starts to slide his hands down towards my butt* 

CPS: *grabs CBS's shirt and yanks him away. He talks through clenched teeth* Okay zhat's enough. She said to kiss her not make out wis her. 

CBS: *chuckles then smirks over at me*

Me: *blushes*

CPS: *glares at CBS. Speaks through clenched teeth* Ask more questions and dares....