Burning, Making Out, and Languages

ChikaMC asks:

"That is so adorable! *Hugs Pyro* And hey, I had a good enough entrance... I just kinda broke a few things, that is all...

*Shoves Engie over to MarkipliersGF* :| I didn't do that Whispers "JUST DO IT ENGIE!" *shuffles back to Pyro* Pyro lets go burn some stuff!"

Engie: *laughs a bit and smiles at me*

Me: *smiles back*

Pyro: {ALRIGHT! Let's go!} *hurries off with you to burn stuff*

Me: Next!

Mickey_chanXD asks:

"Jump into soldier's arms, making him have to hold me bridal style now *

 °•○●|>♡<|●○•° * I kiss him deeply and passionately by grabbing his head causing us to fall. As we're falling, I land on top of him in a straddling position, still kissing him forgetting everyone else is their *"

[A/N Sorry I excluded the Valentine part it's just that Valentine's day has passed.]

Soldier: *kisses you back roughly and makes out with you in the floor, not caring about anything else*

Me: Sweet.

All the guys: Ugh! Get a room!

Me: Next question.

NiN3-0 asks:

"I have 2 questions for all of you guys and 1 comment for medic.

First off, thank you for the hug medic. I feel much better now. *slightly blushes*

Second, I know spy, medic, and heavy can all speak different languages, but what about scout, demo, pyro, engineer, sniper, and soldier? Can you guys speak any other languages? I am learning Romanian. Este distractiv pentru a spun lucruri rele despre oameni si nu le-au stiu. (Translation- it is fun to say bad things about people and not have them know)  

Third, I want you guys to listen to groundbreaking 'bound to fall' and tell me your thoughts. I personally really like the song!!!"

Medic: No problem frau. 

Scout: No. I can only speak English.

Demo: Nah. Just Scottish English.

Engineer: Nope. Ah believe I took Spanish class in hagh school, but ah can't remember a darn thing really.

Sniper: Nah. Oi can only speak English. 

Soldier: WHY WOULD I WANT TO SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE? ENGLISH IS THE LANGUAGE OF THE AMERICANS!

Me: Soldier if you don't stop yelling-

Soldier: Sorry.

Me: Better. And by the way, that's cool that you're learning Romanian.

Chika (ChikaMC), Brookie (BrookieBeserkBerry), Tyhiara (Newuha123): *all nod in agreement*

CBS: Oi notice you forgot ta ask me and Pure Spoi. Oi'll answer nonetheless. No. Oi only speak English.

CPS: Yes. I can speak French, English, Demonic Tongue, and more. I can speak a variety of languages. 

Me: Cool.

Everyone: [A/N Refer to video for the song.] *watches/listens*

Me: I'm very picky with music. To be honest the beginning of the music killed my ears. NOT THAT IT WAS BAD! It's just I had the music up loud so yeah. Also, I think the guy could have sang better.... it sounded weird to me. Please don't be mad! I just didn't like it all that much. I've heard better.

All the guys: Eh. It was okay. 

Me: Alright next question. *whispers* Please don't be mad at me....

raven331 asks:

"Femsniper blue, Witchy. I dare cbs to take pyros mask off"

Everyone: *stares intensely*

CBS: *walks over to Pyro, who stand there surprisingly still. Reaches over and grabs Pyro's mask*

Pyro: *stands still, staring blankly*

CBS: *slowly begins to remove Pyro's mask*

Everyone: *leans in expectantly. Suspense settles over the whole room. Everyone's eyes are wide and unblinking, thinking if they blink they might miss it*

CBS: *slowly.... removes the mask to reveal....*

Pyro: *is wearing another mask under that one*

Everyone: *groans and complains*

Me: What the hell Pyro you're wearing 2 masks????

Pyro: {I knew that dare was coming so I had another mask on. He took off my mask. The dare says nothing about taking 2 off or anything like that.}

Me: Ugh whatever. If you guys have anymore questions and dares, go ahead and ask them!

[A/N You can ask them normally now in the comments X3.]