Where's BLU Spy?

love4music24 asks:

"This is for medic and markipliersGF um.... Im the fem spy from blu and the team was wondering what happen too the other s..spy on our side?"

Me: Pfft. I don't give a fuck about that BLU asshole. He can eat my pus-

Medic: *covers my mouth* I'm not sure frau. *looks at you questioningly* Are you asking me zhis because you sink I have done it? Or her? 

Me: *pushes his hand off my mouth* Yeah...

Spy: Hm...

Me: What is it Spy?

Spy: Nosing... 

Me: Alright. Ask more questions!

~~Time skip~~ (what is this? Read and find out *smirks*)

Spy's P.O.V:

I headed towards my smoke room. Where could that BLU be? Hm... I walked into my smoke room and closed the door. I went to sit down in a chair and picked up a magazine. I wanted to light a cigarette, but then I remembered that Brooke had taken all of my cigarettes. I was reading the magazine, when something didn't feel right. It felt a lot like how Brooke had described the feelings she gets after she has caught me spying on her while cloaked. It felt... weird. Almost as if something was tickling my back, urging it to arch. I closed my magazine and set it down. Somebody is in here... I immediately got up from my chair and spun around. I had my hand on my gun. BLU Spy stood there. 

"What are you doing here?"[A/N Italics in quotes means they are saying something in another language. In this case, French.] 

"I came to tell you to stay away from Destiny (love4music24)." I was surprised to hear this. I smirked. 

"Jealous are we?" I asked mockingly. 

"Just stay away from her. I don't want you anywhere near her. If I see you go near her, I will kill you."

"You can try. I will do what I want with her. She is a beautiful woman is she not?"

"Yes. She is. Stay away from her." He glared at me. "I mean it." Then he cloaked and left.