So Many Q's!!!!!!!!!!

[A/N Sorry guys! No features today. Kind of forgot about them and quite frankly I'm too lazy.]

Mickey_chanXD asks:

"* I grab soldier's hand and drag him over to the couch, pushing down to make him sit *

I'm gonna calm down with the kissing and just do this instead, ok?* I plop myself down his lap and starting nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck leaving a gentle kiss behind. Then closing my eyes, I contently rest my head on his broad chest dozing off a bit *I love you my little solly~♡  

I probably just being a bit clingy and demanding right now, but I just want to cuddle....and your all I have for a cuddle partner....."

Soldier: *blushes intensely and tries his best not to get a boner from you being on his lap. Gulps* D-don't worry about it cupcake. I don't mind.

Me: Noice. Next!

Newuha123 asks:

"*signs but then smiles* it's nothing heavy ^.^ *hugs him* u wanna go for a walk around the base?"

Heavy: Of course! *picks you up and puts you on his shoulders* I'd love to valk vith pretty Tyhiara! *laughs* Let's go. *walks out of the room*

Me: Bye! Have fun you two! Next question.

Tf2HoneyBunny asks:

"CBS!!:3 I want your hat! Can I has it?:3

*Latches onto his leg*"

CBS: Wot! No! Ya can't have moi hat! *holds onto hat. But looks down into your eyes. Sighs* Foine. *puts his hat on your head.

Me: Awww. Next!

KatDerp asks:

"I want medics ubersaw x3"

Medic: Nein! *hugs ubersaw to his body*

Me: Well. That's not gonna happen. *laughs* Next!

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks:

"Omg this brightened up my day, thank you so much!!! Also....

M-medic T-Th@nks for coming wiith me on thiis piicniic, iit w@s re@lly fun *hugs medic and kisses him on the cheek* T-Th@nks "

Medic: *blushes and chuckles nervously* No problem frau! Eheh.

Me: Next question! 

JoannaNikolakakos asks:

"Ok it's been a while since I've asked a question soooo first: SUP IM BACK! ;) Now for the question: what do you guys like to do on ceasefire days? Also can I hug you all? :P"

Me: Eh, nothing really. We play poker,

~Flashback~

Me: WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!  *is sliding on a redneck slipping slide down a hill with Scout*

~Back to normal~

Me: watch TV, 

~Flashback~

Heavy: *is throwing an old, broken TV and smashing it*

Me: *is banging pots and pans*

Everyone else: *yelling and doing random shit*