Spontaneous Combustion, Best Gifts, and Air Blasting

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks:

"Can any of you spontaneously combust? II can. *sets self on fite* meow, iits fun."

Me: *0_0* I mean... yes. It depends. Spontaneous combustion is the ignition of organic matter without apparent cause. If you get set on fire, that's not spontaneous combustion because there is a cause and it wasn't internal, it was an external force. Besides, we can all spontaneously combust but it's extremely rare to happen because the ignition is internal and...

Everyone: ....

Me: Let's just move on.

Medic: *uses medigun on you* Please don't do zhat fraulein, I hate to see you hurt.

CBS: I love it.

Medic: *glares*

Me: Next!

love4music24 asks:

"*hugs everyone and kisses all the guys on the cheek* m..merry almost Christmas guys, also um... Have you. guys ever been to a amusement park. If s..so what was y..your favorite thing to d..do there?"

[A/N I accidentally answered that question like if they went to a fair mixed with an amusement park so I hope you don't mind.]

All the guys: *blush*

Me: Oh yeah. *turns to all the guys* Merry almost fucking Christmas you little shits. *laughs*

Brookie (BrookieBeserkBerry): *laughs*

Me: I'm just kidding guys. And yeah I've been to an amusement park. My favorite part is the roller coasters!

Scout & Demo & Engie & Soldier & CBS: Agreed. 

Me: Oh, but I don't like dizzying rides. I get dizzy WAY too easily and I get sick and I get head aches and I hate it.

Sniper: Oi love the games 'cause oi almost always win 'em with moi good aim. 

Pyro: Mm hud mph hudda mm hudda mm mph hudda hudda! 

{I love the games too because of the cute prizes!}

Medic: I love trying zhe food!

Heavy: I agree vith Medic. 

Spy: I razher enjoy looking at all zhe competitions and zhe art work. But I also enjoy zhe games because I can easily help people cheat. *smiles and points at his cloaking device*

CPS: I agree wis him. 

Demo: Well, ah do like ta go ta those things that are like, fortune tellers or the guys that trah ta guess yer weight. 

CBS: Oi do too.

Me: Okay! Next!

Sniper: *whispers*Plus, oi love hangin' out with this beautiful sheila. *smiles as he puts an arm around Brookie's waist*

ChikaMC asks:

"*Blushes so much that Pyro hugged her*

1) *gives CPS a kitten* Here x3 A kitten! *Kitten looks surprisingly like Brooke, the kitten nudges CPS and purrs* Whispers: "You are welcome!"2) You guys! It is (almost) Christmas! :D Let us party and do our favourite things! (Except for killing :I) *hugs Pyro* 

3) *goes outside, away from any buildings* Pyro! Air Blast me to the sky really high! *grabs a B.A.S.E Jumper and points towards the sky*"

CPS: *holds the kitten up*

Kitten: *mews softly*

CPS: *cracks a smile* Awwww! It is so cute! *holds it to his face* So sweet. Merci. 

Me: *cocks my head to the side* .... Green eyes... its fur is the same color as my hair.... what in the actual fuck?

CPS: I love it!

Pyro: *laughs and hugs back*

Me: Yeah! But I'm lazy as fuck and stayin' here.

All the guys: Yeah. *nod in agreement*

Sniper: Alroight. *pulls Brookie into his lap*

Brookie: *wraps her arms around Sniper's neck and cuddles into his chest*

Pyro: HUDDA! Mph.... mmpphh mm hudda. *air blasts you, and you go soaring up high into the sky, the cold wind flows through your hair. You're practically stopped in the air for a moment, but then start falling back down* Mph.......... HUDDAHU! *Pyro catches you in his arms. You and him laugh*

{OKAY! But.... Please be careful.} {I've......... GOTCHYA!}

Me: Awwww. Next question. 

BrookieBeserkBerry asks:

"I got a question!

"Best present you gotten so far in any christmas ever?""

Brookie: I got a dirt bike, best thing ever.

Me: That's awesome! As for me, well.... hm.... Well, as far as I recall, I think the best Christmas present I got was my Markiplier hoodie. I wanted it so badly and then I got it and I was so freaking happy! I can't remember very many Christmas gifts though..... So I have to go with that. Although I have had many great gifts! That's just all I can recall...

Scout: Hm.... probably the vacation I went on with my ma rather then getting presents. 

Soldier: An American flag to hang up in my room.

Pyro: *hugs balloonicorn* Mm hudda hudda!

{My balloonicorn!}

Demo: A puppy actually.

Heavy: I found out I vas going to get another sister!

Me: Awwww, that's so sweet Heavy.

Engie: Pro'lly the new tool set ah got when ah was youngah. Ah loved it.

Medic: A lab coat vhen I vas younger.

Sniper: Moi bow. But moi new favorite gift will be havin' this sheila. *nuzzles his face into Brookie's neck*

Spy: A toy gun.

CBS: *shrugs*

CPS: Hmm.... I don't know.

Me: That's alright. Anymore questions or dares, go ahead and ask 'em!