CBS Q's

TF2_BLU_FemScout asks:

"Omg cbs!! I love you !!! Your like sniper but hotter. Sorry sniper !! *runs over to cbs* can I be like your side kick!! Or assistant!! I wuv you so much !!!"

~and~

VexDeathmoon asks:

"*gasps* CBS! I'm a huge fan! *runs up to him, but not so close as to invade his personal space* Can I be your assistant? ^-^"

CBS: *chuckles darkly* Whoi would ya want ta be moi assistant. Oi assure ya, ya wouldn't loike the things oi'd do to ya. *smirks darkly*

Me: *scowls, becoming protective*

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks:

"*walks over CBS* Who the fuck do you think you thre@tiiniing my furend, ii'll cut you! *Takes out large syth and aims it at CBS*"

CBS: *laughs* Foisty sheila, ain't ya?

Me: *glares, holds back ILOVE* 

  love4music24 asks:

"s..sorry, I'll sss.... Stop!

um monsieur,...... who exactly are you.... and w..why are you here? *uncloaks and steps forward slightly*"

CBS: *chuckles* 'Ello sheila. Oi'm Christian Brutal Snoiper. That's who. Oi was originally 'ere to kill everyone, but seein' all these lovely sheilas made me change moi moind. *points at me* Loike this beaut roight 'ere.

Me: *is still afraid*

love4music24: *flips open butterfly knife*

CBS: *smiles and takes out his knife*

Brooke's P.O.V:

At the sight of a blade, I reacted quick. I wanted to protect my friends and myself. He brought his hand up, and I struck both sides of his arm, directly hitting two pressure points that forced his hand to open and drop the knife. I kicked the knife away and went to chop his neck, but he was quick to block. I brought my knee up to hit him in the groin, but he backed away. I threw a punch and he blocked it. I kicked at his leg, trying to knock him slightly off balance or at least distract his attention, but his eyes were on his target, as I on mine. He did something I didn't expect. He charged at me. I wasgoing to react, but I realized he didn't mean to hurt me, or he would have already tried. I let him knock me into the wall. The ladies tried to rush in, but I put my hand up to stop them. CBS pressed himself against me and smiled happily.

Back to normal:

Me: I let you do that.

CBS: *is smiling* Oi know. Oi could tell. 

Me: *notices everyone is about ready to charge at CBS. I put my hands up* Guys. Calm down. He won't hurt us.

CBS: Not yet anyway. 

Me: *has a bored expression* Mhm. Sure.

CBS: Why don't you beautes ask more questions.