Singing and Farting

[A/N WAIT  UNTIL TOLD TO WATCH THE VIDEO!]

UnknownFicz asks:

"I dare everyone to go fart loudly in public :33 XD I'm so sorry guys if you don't like that one then I dare you to SING~ *eyes widen in kawaiiness* ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ"

Me: I'll go with singing, thank you very much.

Everyone else: HELL YEAH! 

Me: *laughs*

CPS: You should go first zhen. 

Me: Wh-what? No! You guys go first. 

CPS: *shrugs*

CBS: Oi call an elevator!

Scout: *snaps* Damn it!

Me: *laughs harder*

3rd person P.O.V:

Elevator music played quietly in the silent elevator. It was crowded. The perfect target for Christian Brutal Sniper. He had Scout with him to witness the act. CBS smirked at Scout, and lifted his hand, sticking out his finger. Scout tried his hardest to contain his laugh. Scout grabbed his finger, and pulled. A loud farting noise was heard. All heads turned, and CBS and Scout laughed until tears came to their eyes. 

"Nice."One dude said nodding his head. 

Christian Pure Spy had Spy with him to witness his act. CPS opened a portal. Spy and him stepped in. It took them to a crowded place with a fountain. The portal behind them disappeared. As they continued walking, they let out a loud fart. CPS opened a new portal in front of them and they both walked in high fiving each other. 

~~Time skip~~

Me: *hears all the guys entering the base* OH SHIT! *runs to my room to go put clothes on*

Medic: Did anyvone else just hear running? 

Engie: It's probably just Brooke. 

Medic: Ja. 

Me: *i walk into the room with clothes on* Hey guys. Did everyone do it?

Everyone: Yep. 

CPS: Now you have to sing. 

Medic: Ve've never heard you sing before. 

Me: Yes. I know. 

CBS: Well go on then!

Me: *sighs, butterflies flitter in my stomach with nervousness. I start swaying to the beat* [A/N Play music now]

CPS: Zhat was absolutely beautiful.

Scout, Sniper, & Spy: *nearly fell asleep, but are awake now*

Me: *blushes* Thank you. There's a reason why I've won 2 gold medals for my singing. [A/N True story.]

Everyone: *cheers and compliments me*

Me: Thank you guys. *giggles* It means a lot to me. 

love4music24 asks:

"*giggles* I think I d..dared that c..cause I was s..sleep deprived but okay... Also m..merci CBS um, I dare CBS to h..hug all the m..mercs. But d..don't k..kill them."

CBS: Alroight. *hugs me first*

Me: *giggles*

CBS: *walks up to Scout, punches him in the gut, and moves on to next person, punches them in the gut, hugs them moves on until he's done that to everyone.* There ya go.

Me: Nice. Ask more questions and dares!

Newuha123 asks: 

" #Dare to CBS

Put lipstick on brooke but you are not allowed to use your hands ^.^"

Me: I don't own lipstick... at least I don't think I do... I don't wear make up. Wait! Actually! *runs to my room, grabs lipstick and comes back* Here we go! *hands it to CBS*

CBS: ... How am oi gunna bloody do this!

Me: I don't know! Figure it out. 

CBS: *thinks about it for a moment, then smirks* *Opens it up, and put the end in his mouth. He bites down on it tightly, holding it between his teeth*

Me: *blushes and puckers up*

CBS: *leans forward, and attempt to put the lipstick on me*

Me: *laughs as it gets smeared around my face* Oh my god! You're missing! *laughs*

CBS: *laughs and continues trying to put it on*

CPS: 

.

..

...

....

.....

...... 

*is screaming on the inside*

CBS: *finally finishes and takes the lipstick out of his mouth* There! *laughs*

Everyone: *laughs*

Me: *it's all around my lips and I look like a mess* Oh my god! *laughs* I'm gunna wash this off right now! *runs to bathroom, everyone can hear my laughing from the bathroom*

BrookieBeserkBerry asks:

"Brooke:*casually walks into Red Base like she owns the place* I want a front row seat for this dare- *takes a seat* I dare you guys...to replace Scout's drink 'Bonk!' With snipers piss...*smirks evilly*"

Me: *puts on sunglasses and crosses arms over my chest* Challenge accepted. *puts hand out* Jarate. *Sniper hands a jar or jarate* Bonk. *puts hand out, BrookieBeserk hands me a can of Bonk!* Here goes my bottomless pit again. Well, this is where all my skills of drinking come together. *starts chugging Bonk!*

Everyone: *chants* Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!

Me: *finishes, and wipes a few drops of the liquid from my chin*

Everyone: Wooo! 

Me: *smirks* Remember, swallow, don't spit! 

All the guys: *dirty thoughts, blushing, and boners*

Me: *poors jarate in can, hands jar back to Sniper*

Scout: *comes back* Hey, watchya doin'?

Me: Nothin'. Just drinkin' this Bonk!

Scout: Sweet. Can I have some? 

Me: Sure! *hands Scout the can*

Scout: *starts drinking, then  spits out the yellow liquid* OH MY GOD! *pukes*

Me: HA! Oh no. Medic, better help him. 

Everyone: *laughing*

Me: Okay, okay. Ask more questions and dares you guys! 

Medic: *tends to Scout*