Pranks, Present, Saluting, and Pets

CraxyLittleDezz asks:

"Well now that she did it!!!!! Scout let go prank the Blue bitches i need to go get paybacks on blue scout!!!! For what he did!"

Scout: Hell yeah!

Me: Have fun! Be careful please. *whispers to CPS* I'm gonna laugh when they both respawn*

Scout: *goes to BLU base with you. You guys find the BLU Scout sleeping on his bed. You both carefully slip a board underneath him and carry him out while he's asleep. You take him outside and then toss him into the snow*

BLU Scout: *wakes up abruptly and feels extremely cold* WHAT DA HELL! *sees all the snow around him and you with the RED Scout laughing. Shivers with the cold and rubs his arms* I-I-I-I'm g-g-g-g-gonna g-get you b-b-back f-f-f-for dat!

Scout: *high fives you and you guys run back to the base laughing*

Brookie (BrookieBeserkBerry): *sees you guys run in* So, how'd it go?

Scout: GREAT! 

Me: Glad to hear it. Next question please.

ChikaMC asks:

"*Wipes charcoal off of her and laughs at the mistletoe incident thinking: 'My ship is sailing with a high and proud flag! YEY!'*

*Looks at homicidalbraxton* ... *looks at Pyro* ... *walks up to homicidalbraxton and kisses his forehead* There...1) I dare Soldier to Rocket Jump up really high and salute to an eagle that passes by you! 

2) *Hesitantly pulls out a wrapped up colorful lighter and a Balloonasus (Like a Balloonicorn but it is a Pegasus) and hands it to Pyro, blushing but a stern look* H-here Pyro, Merry (late/early) Christmas... *looks away*"

Soldier: *rushes outside. Stands for a while until he sees an eagle*

Everyone: *is watching through a window*

Soldier: *rocket jumps into the air, salutes the eagle, comes back down and rocket jumps again and makes and eagle noise, rocket jumps again and hits his head on the ceiling*

Me: Medic.

Medic: I'm on it. *goes to Soldier and heals him*

Soldier: You deserve a medal doc.

Medic: Mhm.

Pyro: Mmmpph mph! *opens up the wrapped balloonasus, then gasps, jumps up and down excitedly and hugs it tightly* HUDDA MPH HUDDA MPH HUDDA MPH! *grabs you and hugs you tightly with the balloonasus* Mmpph hudda mm mph!

{Thank you!} {THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!} {Merry Christmas to you!}

Me: *clasps hands together beside my head* Awwwww! That's so cute!

love4music24 asks:

"Um i..if each of you could h..have any pet in the w..world what would it be?"

Scout: Hmm.... a lion! 'Cause they're cool!

Soldier: An eagle.

Me: 'Cause 'merica! *laughs*

Pyro: *hugs his balloonasus and balloonicorn* Mm hudda hud mm m hudda!

{A unicorn and or a pegasus!}

Demo: *is drinking scrumpy* A dragon!

Heavy: *shrugs* Maybe a bear.

Engie: What the hell. A griffin!

Medic: *pets Archimedes* I already have zhe pet zhat I vant.

Archimedes: *cooes happily and rubs his head against Medic's cheek*

Medic: *chuckles*

Sniper: A koala! 

Spy: *shrugs* I don't know.

Me: You should have a chameleon since they can camouflage.

Spy: *shrugs* Sure. Why not.

Me: I'd have a wolf because wolves are my favorite animal.

CBS: *shrugs* Uh..... oi don't know. Somethin' tough n' voilent. 

CPS: Somesing zhat would keep me company.

Brookie: Like what?

Sniper: *puts his arm around Brookie*

CPS: *shrugs* Not sure.

Me: Hmm.... mkay. Anymore questions and dares, go ahead and ask them!