Hobbies and a surprise guest?

love4music24 asks:

"s..sorry *covers mouth* um...

I would have to say my f..favorite part would be, being able to play piano for my family and see there reactions when they open there gifts! or.. When we all go sledding and ice fishing and ..... oh um..... a..anyway...I love the name b..brook it cool. 

Also hmm, do you guys have a..any hobbies? Like reading and st..stuff?"

Me: Still stutte- OW!

Medic: *pinched me* Brooke! Zhat vas rude!

Me: *rubs where I got pinched at and mumbles* Sorry...

Soldier: Training.

Me: Thank you Soldier for not yelling. 

Soldier: Yeah.

Demo: Drinking. 

Me: *chuckles*

Medic: Doing mein experiments. *smirks darkly*

Spy: I like to stay in my smoke room to read and drink wine. Sometimes smoke, but Brooke is stopping me from smoking as much. I actually get some peace and quiet.

Me: *giggles* Mhm. Sometimes I like to join him to enjoy the quiet.

Heavy: I like to play poker.

Scout: *shrugs* Playin' ball I guess.

Pyro: mm hudda hudda mmph mm hudda hud mpph!

{I like to play with my unicorn and fire!}

Engie: Ah like to work on new inventions and on mah truck. Ah like ta read magazines on robotics [A/N my dad has those kinds of magazines. If you read my Thanksgiving Special Pyro x Reader, that's what it was and it does have ads like that XD] and ah like ta play mah acoustic guitar. 

Me: Sometimes I like to join him and sing songs I know that he plays. Plus I enjoy helping him out. I am his new assistant after all! so, yeah!

Engie: She has a beautiful voice. 

Me: *blushes*

Sniper: Oi mainly hang out in moi campah or moi nest ta practice shooting. Oi sleep and enjoy the quiet. Oi also loike to spend toime outside in the woods and stuff.

Me: I love joining him on walks outside. Or just hanging out with him.

Sniper: *chuckles* She sure does.

Me: Okay! Ask mo-

???: Oi loike ta spill people's insides all ovah the floor.

Everyone: *O0O*

Me: *stands up and backs up against the far wall in fear*

Everyone: *stares in fear at who was standing in the shadows*

Me: Wh-wh-who are y-you? 

???: *chuckles darkly* Oi... *steps out of the shadows* am Christian Brutal Snoiper.

Me: *gulps* 

CBS: *smirks* Ask more questions whoi don't ya? Oi think oi'd loike ta ansah a few. *stands beside me and leans against the wall, he chuckles at my fearful reaction*

Me: *whimpers and shrinks away*

Everyone but me: *becomes angry and protective, but don't do anything but watch with glares*