Special Valentine Update

WARNING: SOME OF THESE ARE GOOD, SOME ARE NOT. I WAS ABSENT MINDEDLY TYPING THIS AND QUITE FRANKLY DID NOT HAVE VERY MANY IDEAS. I'M SORRY. I STILL TRIED THOUGH. ENJOY!

FIRST VALENTINE: SCOUT

AnimeOtakuGirlLover's P.O.V:

I giggled as Scout tripped and fell on his face. He got up and ran over to me. He stopped in front of me, panting heavily. He had his hands on his knees and was bent over, trying to catch his breath. He put a hand up and stuck up his index finger, indicating to give him a moment. I giggled again. He finally caught his breath. 

"I..." He breathed. "I have a gift for you." I giggled and then noticed that he had one hand behind his back. 

"What is it?"

"Here." 

He stood up straight and handed it to me. It was a little velvet box. It looked like it was meant to hold a wedding ring. Does he want to freaking marry me????! I slowly took the box from him. I hesitantly started opening the box. And inside.... was.... a beautiful necklace! I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. Tears pricked my eyes. It was so beautiful! I looked up at Scout, who blushed and looked away. The necklace was silver with a (F/C) gem. [A/N Idk what your favorite color is so X3]

"Oh Scout!" I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much!"He laughed and hugged me back tightly.

"Of course. Anything for you Valentine."

SECOND VALENTINE: SOLDIER

Mickey_chanXD's P.O.V:

"Weeeeeeeeeeee!"

 I laughed as Soldier and I soared through the air. I was piggy back riding on him, and he started rocket jumping around. He laughed at me, looking back over his shoulder, seeing me enjoying the rocket jumping. He landed on the ground. 

"Again! Again!" I giggled. 

He smiled and fired another rocket at the ground. I felt my stomach lift and feel ticklish as we flew up into the open air. A bird stared at us as it flew past. I let go of Soldier for a split second while we were suspended in the air to wave at the bird. Then I hugged Soldier tightly as we fell back down to the ground. We landed and I laughed. Soldier smiled softly at me as he looked over his shoulder. 

"Are you having fun?" He laughed.

"Yeah! This is amazing!"He chuckled.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy."I smiled kindly. "Again?"He asked.

"Yeah!"

THIRD VALENTINE: PYRO

ChikaMC's P.O.V:

The smell of burnt pine filled my nose as Pyro and I ran through the flaming forest, laughing and skipping. The giant flames fluttered and waved in the wind. Sparks floated all around us like tons of fireflies lighting the night air. Loud cracks and pops could be heard everywhere. Pyro grabbed my waist and lifted me up into the air. I rested my hands on his shoulders as he spun me around. The dancing flames roared uncontrollably around us. Trees fell, causing tons of glowing embers to fly up. The heat was intense, and every once and a while Pyro and I had to go somewhere else because the heat was just too much. 

Pyro held my hand as we explored the burning forest. I giggled as I looked around at the wonderland of fire. Pyro excitedly pointed somewhere. I looked at the direction he was pointing and gasped. There was a heart of burning fire. I gasped again, and hugged Pyro tightly, who hugged me back. He pulled away after a little bit, and lifted his index finger. I watched as Pyro reached up for his mask. He began to remove it. I waited, leaning forward in anticipation as he revealed his identity. My eyes widened..... He held the mask in his hands. I stared at his face. Pyro quickly leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blushed intensely, and my face felt as hot as the air around the flames.