Another Make out, Races, Make Up and Cuddles

TatjanaMirkovic asks:

"U are welcome CPS,now i dare medic to do the same thing to me :3"

CPS: *whispers to you* Thank you!

Engie: *whispers to you* Why?!

Medic: *smirks. Walks over to you and picks you up, making you wrap your legs around his waist. He presses you into a wall, and begins kissing your lips hungrily. His hands roam your body*

Everyone: *stares*

Me: Tatjana.... Damn..... Medic.... Holly hell! Okay! Next question!

Tf2HoneyBunny asks:

"& Also medic....I dare you to race me, and who ever wins, has to give the other a really really good kiss :) Or are you too scared? *wink*"

Medic: *pulls away from his make out session with Tatjana, and wipes a bit of saliva from his mouth, then chuckles* Alright zhen frau. I'll take on your challenge. 

Brookie (BrookieBesrkBerry): This'll be fun!

Me: *comes in a with a bowl of popcorn* I've got the popcorn!

Brookie: OO! Share! 

Me & Brookie: *shares popcorn*

Medic & Honey: *get ready in the middle of the room*

Scout: Okay! First one to go from here, all around the base, and then  back here wins! On your marks.... Get set.... Go!

Medic: *ends up winning the race* Woo! Zhat vas fun! *grabs you and dip you, then kisses your lips passionately, then he pulls away and stand you up straight* Danke for zhat fraulein!

Me: Noice. Next!

love4music24 asks:

"Indeed i a..am happy, *shows sniper and CBS a recording of them singing* I got i..it on tape! *cloaks and runs to engiee* s..sorry, zat was very uh, a...awkward

ummm, I dare CBS and CPS to l..let me and b..Brooke to do their m..makeup."

CBS: *snatches recording from you, smashes it onto the ground, and stomps on it* 

Me: *watches* ...Geez... Uh.... I don't really do make up.... I can only do a little. You should let me do CBS's make up in case he's still mad from the recording. 

CPS: Wait wait wait wait- 

Brookie: Too late! *hands love4 and me make up* Have fun girls!

Me & love4: *giggles*

~~Time skip 'cause I'm a lazy ass~~

Me: Done! Look how pretty you are! *laughs uncontrollably*

Scout: *takes pictures and runs*

CBS: Oi'm gonna kill that wankah in his sleep. 

CPS: Zhis is embarrassing. *spawns a portal and steps through* 

Me: *laughs* Go clean off your make up.

Trishiplier528 asks:

"*stares at the ceiling* I'M BORED! What do you guys wanna do? I have nothing to do obviously."

CBS: *his face is clean*

CPS: *comes back through a portal, his face all cleaned*

CBS: Oi could think of a few things.... *smirks deviously* 

Trishiplier528 asks:

"Um... I think I have something. *walkes up and hugges everyone including CPS and CBS* I just can't think of anything to do."

Everyone: *hugs back*

Me: *squeezes you* I like this! Next question!

ChikaMC asks:

"Thanks guys! :D I will be a Sniper If that is alright wit' chu. 1) If you could go anywhere in the world, what would it be? 

2) *Secretly trips up CPS and whispers "Sorry bro, your really nice x3"* I dare everyone to dog pile on CPS and me! xD *laughs*"

CPS: I can go anywhere in the world. *laughs*

Scout: Home back to mah mom. 

Soldier: *shrugs*

Pyro: *is sleeping*

Me: Awww! Cutie!

Demo: Scotland.

Heavy: Russia!

Engie: Back in Texas.

Medic: Germany!

Sniper: Australia.

Spy: France.

CBS: In your bed with you. *smirks*

Me: *rolls eyes* Okay, next question!

@bananaphgvyjg asks:

"Does getting shot by the crusaders crossbow hurt? If so. *starts shooting everyone*"

Me: I mean, it hurts a little, but it's just a sting. It heals us so I actually kind of like it.

BrookieBeserkBerry asks:

"Engi...*cough cough* Careful of CPS- *cough*

Cps..you still gotta do my dare and dont give me anymore 'bullshit' *frowns at him* 

I dare Sniper to cuddle me- *still glaring at CPS as my arms are out stretched to Sniper*"

Engie: *mumbles* Ah know.... 

CPS: Uh...................

Me: *looks at him questioningly* 

CPS: L-later okay?

Brookie: No, now! I said no bullshit!

CPS: Uh....

Sniper: *thinks 'I'll save his ass.' Walks over to Brookie and picks her up bridal style*

Brookie: *blushes*

Sniper: *walks with her over to the couch and sits down, putting you in his lap and hugging you to him*

Brookie: *rests her head on his warm chest and curls up on him, feeling safe in his strong arms*

Sniper: *rests his head on top of your and sighs with content, happy to have Brookie in his arms*

Me: Awwwww..... *clasps my hands together beside my face and looks at her and Sniper with adoration* So cute! Well, if you guys have anymore questions or dares, go ahead and ask 'em!