GOOD SHIT!

toxic-muffin asks:

"*laughs at all the merc's* Sorry boys but your not getting any of this. I'm taken! Besides I find females rather attractive. *winks*"

Medic along with a few others: Awww....

Me: *giggles* Women are beautiful creatures. Men just can't understand them. But to be honest.... I don't understand them either. Next!

Doujin_Hog asks:

"Hiiii again! Lol. Okay so I dare Scout and Heavy to sing a duet of "Touchin on My, by 3Oh!3." Plz... Just do it! ***Scout receives long and passionate kiss from me, after singing***"

Me: T-T Oh dear god XD good luck you two....

Heavy: NYET! NYET! NYET! *tries to turn and run* 

Me: *runs up in front of him and tries to push him back, back I can't do shit against him*

Demo, Soldier, & Engie: *runs up and try to help me*

Heavy: *uses all his strength and still manages to keep moving*

Me: *grunts* Christian! *grunts again* Help!

CBS: *sighs. Walks up, and pushes against Heavy*

Heavy: *is pushed back into the room*

Me: You have to sing!

Heavy: .... Nyet.

Me: Just do it and get it over with! Make the girl happy!

Heavy: *sighs* Fine.

Scout and Heavy: *sing the song*

Scout: *belts it out*

Heavy: *mumbles it*

Me: There, see? That wasn't that bad!

Heavy: T////T *whispers* Help me.

TheGoldenSpy1234 asks:

"I dare scout to look at anything in the base and run around yelling GOOD SHIT GOOD SHIT THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF OH MAN GOOD SHIT"

Scout: OKAY! *runs around. Points at a chair* GOOD SHIT MAN! *runs up to a box of cereal* GOOD SHIT! GOOD SHIT! *looks at my boobs and points* THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF! 

Me: 0////0

Scout: *runs over to a pencil and points furiously* GOOD SHIT! *runs up to CBS and points* THAT'S SOME-

CBS: *grabs his finger and bends it back, snapping it*

Scout: .... AHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! MY FRICKIN' FINGER! THAT IS NOT SOME GOOD SHIT NUH UH NOT SOME GOOD SHIT!

CBS: Don't point that disgusting nose picking tool at me you spaztic little fuck. 

Scout: *has tears in his eyes*

Medic: *takes out medigun and heals him*

Scout: Thanks doc...

Me: '3' You in a bad mood Christian? 

CBS: *grumbles and rolls his eyes*

Me: Hm... *thinks: 'I wonder what's up with him...'*.... Well if you guys have any more questions and dares, go ahead and ask them! Also, nobody had any questions or dares for Merasmus. If you have any, don't be shy! 

Merasmus: Yes! I'm excited! *waves*