Newuha Box

Newuha123 asks:

"Lmao!! XD

*goes to the Fridge and takes heavys sandvich without him knowing and places it on scouts hand**hides in my Newuha box and has a evil smirk*

Meheheh >:3"

Heavy: Vhere is my sandvich!

Scout: *looks at the sandvich in his hand*....Shit....

Heavy: LEETLE MAN TOOK MY SANDVICH!

Scout: NO NO NO AHHHHHHH!

Heavy: *picks Scout up and prepares to throw him*

Me: WHOA! *takes out an extra sandvich* Settle down big guy. Here.

Me: Now you can both have a sandvich

[A/N That wonderful drawing is by the AMAZING Newuha123 herself!]

Heavy: *smiles and drops Scout*

Scout: *hits the ground with a thud* Ow....

Heavy: *takes the sandvich I held out* This is nice thing. Thank you! *hugs me*

Me: *smiles and laughs. Back cracks a little* Haha! Ow...

Engie: *narrows his eyes*

Me: Alright! *wriggles out of Heavy's arms* Next question!

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks:

"*Runs into the base, dressed up as the fem!Sniper, my rifle strapped to my back and twin pistols on my thighs. Instead of wearing pants, shorts are in there place* Hi loves! A-and Medic, *Blushes* I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go with me to eat out in town, I heard there is a new restaurant. M-Medic you're looking very handsome today, I-I mean nice I meant nice! *Covers my mouth and blushes using my hat to cover my face, walking over to sit next to Sniper*"

Medic: *chuckles* I vould love to go out to eat wis you. And it vouldn't matter if it vas the vorst restaurant in zhe vorld or zhe vorst. As long as I'm vith you I'm happy.

Doujin_Hog asks:

"*kisses Scout's finger* Aww... That looked like it hurt. I'll take away the pain! *Takes him into the closet and does 'things'*

--afterwards--*comes out of the closet red-faced and drooling*

I d-dare Spy to steal Heavy's S-Sandvich... Oh dear..."

Scout: *stays in the closet, completely awe struck*

Me: oooo! I wonder what happened in there! Bet it was fun. *laughs and elbows CBS*