Activities and Routine

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks:

"Yay ii wuv Mediic senpai!! ii h@ve @ questiion, everyone wh@t iis your f@voriite type of when b@ttliing the BLU'S (not include kiilliing soldiier) ^w^"

Me: Oo! Good question! I for one, when I was a medic before, but since I'm an engineer now I can do this more often, I used to like to sit on top of a dispenser and wait for BLU Spy to come. Then when he did, I liked watching him uncloak after a while, his jaw dropped, and a bulge in his pants. It's so funny because he has been standing there until his cloak battery ran out. *smiles and says cheerfully* Then I just murder him! *giggles* I guess being a 'hot girl' on the battlefield has its advantages. It gets guys to stop and stare sometimes. In the moment that they are staring, is the perfect time to go for the kill.

Sniper: Oi enjoy throwin' piss at them! That's moi favorite activity.

Soldier: ROCKET JUMP-

Me: Soldier! Please! Stop with the yelling. We're all right here.

Soldier: Sorry. Rocket jumping is my favorite activity.

Demo: Sticky jumpin' is fun.

Heavy: I like when I get chance to eat sandvich.

Scout: Drinkin' bonk and running around smackin' BLUs with my bat is fun. 

Pyro: Mmph mmpphh mph mm mmpphh!

{I love playing with my balloonicorn!}

Engie: Ah like it when (author [me]) comes along and square dances with me after mah sentry has killed a ton of BLUs.

Me: I love the square dance! *giggles*

Spy: I like zhe satisfaction of tricking zhe BLU Medic into sinking I'm zhe heavy and getting him to uber me zhen I kill him.

Medic: I love to give zhe BLUs a long, tormenting death. The screams that come from zhem is like music to my ears. I especially love it vhen I spill zheir guts onto zhe ground and zhey're still alive. Zhe look on zheir face vhen zhey see all of zheir vital organs on zhe floor is so priceless.

Me: Nice. 

Everyone else: o-o

TatjanaMirkovic asks:

"Whats your daili routin?

For every body! 

Dont be sad medic now you have 2 hot assistants instead of 1(kisses medic on the chek wile peting his hair) ILOVECOOKIES211B an I will always love you!!!!!!"

Medic: Ja. I know. Very hot indeed. But... I remember she vas so excited to be mein assistant vhen she first came here and now she just left me for Engie like *snaps* zhat. She actually didn't mind my experiments even zhough around zhe ozhers she acted like she was disturbed about it. *is sad now*

Me: Awww! Medic! *hugs Medic* Don't be sad! Engie has been wanting an assistant! He could use the help! Besides! Now you have those two sexy assistants. *giggles*

Medic: Ja. *smiles and hugs back*

Me: *pulls away* Okay! Now! Our daily routine, is wake up to Soldier yelling at us to get up except for when we get up by ourselves, eat breakfast, get ready for battle, fight, FUCKING WIN, come back to the base, do our own thing and or celebrate. I normally go around seeing what the guys are up to and play poker with them and stuff.

Demo: Aye, the lass is bloody good at it too.

Heavy: Leetle girl is lucky.

Me: Lucky hands. What can I say? Oh I know! Ask more questions guys! You can ask anything and as much as you want!