A Day With Scout

AnimeOtakuGirlLover asks:

"Can I spend one day with Scout? (Has deh worst crush on Scout *blushes*) [I make people laugh, and I love to hurt them. (But not Scout :3)]"

Responses (not all responses):

CraxyLittleDezz : "Ohhhhhh someone is in LOVE with scout ~ can i be the priest on ya WEDDING day guys?!?!"

ChikaMC : "Ohhhhh Someone has the courage to go out with Scout. I told Scout he would find someone awesome ;D *Pats you and Scout on the head* You guys would be adorable together!"

AnimeOtakuGirlLover : "Aww, stahp ith. *blushes like crazy*"

~~End of Responses~~

Scout's P.O.V:

"She didn't say it had to be like a date. Why doesn't she just sit here with me?" I whisper yelled to Brooke since Reeghan (AnimeOtakuGirlLover) was in the other room. 

"Because she's a sweet girl and deserves the best. You want to make her happy don't you?"

"More den anything."

"Okay then. Take her out somewhere."

"I don't even know where ta take her!"

"Hm.... how about you take her around town? You know. Look at Christmas lights and just kind of explore." Brooke suggested. 

"Hm.... actually, dat's not a bad idea."Brookie (not me this is BrookieBeserkBerry) popped her head in. 

"I agree. Take her there."I glared at her and she left. I sighed. Brooke placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey. She already likes you. Don't worry about screwing up. Just be yourself."Brooke said.

"But everyone just thinks I'm annoyin'."

"Well that's not the real you now is it?"I didn't say anything. "I know the real you. I don't know why you only act like that when alone with me or something. So be yourself while you're with her."I was still silent. "You're really a nice guy Scout. You'll do fine." I gathered some new found confidence from her comforting words. I nodded. 

"Thanks."She smiled. 

"No prob, Bob! Now go have fun."[A/N Not his real name or anything! I just say that sometimes when people thank me because it rhymes!] 

I smiled and nodded. I then walked back into the room, where Reeghan was waiting. She was a beautiful girl. She had short blonde hair in a pixie cut style, with a black stripe at the front. She wore blue glasses that really brought out her shiny blue eyes. She was wearing a (color) hoodie and jeans. She looked so cute.... She smiled at me. I looked back at Brooke. She smiled and made 'go on' motions with her hands while nodding. I looked back at Reeghan. 

"So, since we're gunna hang out for a day, wanna come with me ta town?"

"Sure."

~~Time skip 'cause I'm lazy~~

"Wow.... So pretty."Reeghan said admiring the lights. She shivered a little and rubbed her hands together. 

"Are ya cold?"I asked. Reeghan nodded.

"A little."I put my arm around her waist and guided her towards the coffee shop. 

"Well come on. I don't want you ta be cold."I opened the door for her. 

"Thank you."I nodded as she walked in. I walked in after her. The coffee shop was nice and warm on the inside. Reeghan sighed with content. We walked up to the register. 

"May I help you?"The woman asked. 

"Yeah, uh, can I have two cups a' hot cocoa please?" The woman nodded.

"Sure. That'll be $5."I took out my wallet and handed her 5 bucks. She put the money in the register. "Just wait over there for your drinks."She pointed to the left. 

"Thank you." We walked over to the 'pick up' area. "Reeghan, why don't ya go sit down and I'll wait for da drinks."

"Okay." Reeghan walked over to a table and sat down. After a while, a dude came over with our drinks and handed them to me. 

"Here you go sir."He said. 

"Thank you."I took both drinks and walked over to our table. I handed one to her and sat down next to her rather than across.

"Thank you."She smiled and blew on the hot drink.

"You're welcome." We talked for a long while. Eventually, she rested her head on my shoulder, making my cheeks burn. She was so cute.....

~~Time skip I'm REALLY lazy~~

Brooke's P.O.V (me):

I saw Scout walk in with a goofy grin. He looked so silly. I giggled. He seemed so happy and excited. He seemed to be walking on air! It was adorable. I'm guessing the date went well. He walked over to me.

"So, how'd it go?" Scout grinned at me.

"I got a kiss...."He said. I laughed. 

"Good for you. Next thing you need is to lose your virginity."Scout looked at me with wide eyes. I laughed. "I'm joking."

[A/N I'm sorry this is really bad. I would have updated much earlier, but my grandparents came down from Tennessee a bit earlier than I had expected. I may not update anything for a little while idk.]