Creepy Pasta and Valentine's Day

TheGoldenSpy1234 asks:

"Oh umm i dare everyone to try to read a creepypasta and not get scarred for life idk i was thinking about reading a creepypasta when i typed this"

Me: 0-0

Engie: Brooke? Are you okay?

Me: You all know how I get scared easily, right?

Everyone: Of course.

Me: Well one creepy pasta story I have read got me the most. I listened to someone read it. It was 1999. It was a GREAT story, but it got me. *laughs* Anyways, you guys go ahead.

All the guys: *read creepy pastas and none get too scared*

Me: *mumbles angrily* Next question.

love4music24 asks:

"*smirks* s..solider, the g..gummy bear was m..made, where I live,... Canada *eats another gummy bear * i gotta question, f..for everyone, w..what are you guys doing for v..valentines day?"

And:

@Madhattress2 asks:

"Medic may you be my valentine? Please its okay ivmf you don't want to but I might as well ask"

Soldier: *gets down on knees, looks up to the sky dramatically* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Me: *throws Scout's ball at the back of Soldier's head* Soldier! Stop being a drama queen!

Soldier: *mumbles as he gets up*

Scout: I'm going to try and go on a date with Miss. Pauling. Or maybe someone will want to be my Valentine.

Soldier: ...Well... Mickey... I was thinking.... that... maybe you could.... uh... B-be my V-Valentine?

Me: Awwww!

Pyro: *hugs Chika (ChikaMC)* {THANKS FOR REMINDING ME! Chika? Will you be my Valentine?!}

Chika: S-sure!

Pyro: {YAY!} *nuzzles his face in Chika's neck*

Heavy: Spend time vith very special someone. Tyhiara? V-vill... vill you.... vill you be my Valentine?

Tyhiara (Newuha123): Of course Heavy!

Heavy: Yay! *hugs her tightly*

Demo: Get drunk so I don't feel the pain of being lonely.

Medic: Sure! Vell! Looks like I know what I'm doing Valentine's Day! *chuckles with a slight blush*

Sniper: Well, oi guess it's obvious. Oi'd love ta be with Brookie. So, Brookie, will you be moi Valentoine?

Brookie (BrookieBeserkBerry): Yes!

Sniper: *laughs and hugs Brookie tightly*

Spy: I wish I have someone to be my Valentine, but sadly I don't. So I will spend my Valentine sipping wine and eating chocolate by myself.

Me: Awwww! Spy! *whispers to Brookie* If he doesn't get a Valentine, I'll be his Valentine. That's sad.

CBS: *shrugs* Oi'll be boi moiself again oi suppose. 

CPS & Engie: Brooke will you be my Valentine? *both glare at eachother*

Me: Uh.... 

CPS: I have some plans for us to do together on Valentine's day, if you'll be mine.

Engie: Or, you can be mine and spend time with a man who would love you more and treat you better.

Engie and CPS: *glare at each other*

Me: Uh.... Who should I choose? Readers! Tell me who I should choose in the comments. Also, if you have any questions or dares, go ahead and ask them.