Kisses, Singing, Poking and Jokes

love4music24 asks:

"*in shook* holy damn! CPS your a a..artist *giggles slightly* okay um, * tippy toes, and kisses spy's cheek, steps back and waits to see his reaction*"

CPS: Sank you.

Spy: *blushes profusely, then pulls you into him and kisses you passionately*

Me, Chika(ChikaMC), Tyhiara(Newuha123), Brookie(BrookieBeserkBerry): Ooooooooo!

Spy: *finally pulls away, blushing*

Me: *giggles* Next.

CraxyLittleDezz asks:

"Noooo kisses*hides*oh and team i dare ya to to sing with me the song 'i dont care'by FalloutBoy i LOVE FALLOUTBOY!!!!!whooooo!!!"

Me: ....??? *leans over towards Brookie* I'm sorry I don't listen to much FalloutBoy please handle this for me. 

Brookie: Okay! 

Everyone: [A/N Refer to video.] *sings the song*

Me: Sorry to all the fans..... *shrugs* Moving on.

Tyhiara: *pokes soldier wit a stick* hey soldier hey soldier hey...hey...hey soldier hey soldier :3 ...*keeps poking him*

Soldier: What do you want maggot?!?!

Tyhiara: :3 Wat do u call a bear wit no teeth *smirks but keeps poking him*

Soldier: I don't know what? *snatches the stick and snaps it in half*

Tyhiara: "A gummy bear :3 *haves a another stick and pokes him*"

Soldier: *eye twitches.... steals the stick again and breaks it angrily throws it far away and takes out rocket launcher. Shoots the stick and it blows up*

Everyone: 0-0

Soldier: *grunts and puts away rocket launcher*

Me: 0-0 Holly shit Soldier don't you think you went a little far? She was just-

Soldier: I don't care! She's a BLU anyways and she was annoying me.

Me: *puts my head in my hand and shakes my head* If you have any more questions or dares, go ahead and ask them.