Gummy Bear, Hugs, and a Kiss

Tyhiara (Newuha123): Soldier ur racist cuz I'm a blue *folds arm and turns away sticking out my tongue* Mmmmmuhm lol

Soldier: I don't care! The REDs are better! 

Me: Shut the hell up Soldier I'm not a huge fan of the BLUs either but calm your tits.

Soldier: ....

Me: Time for questions.

love4music24 asks:

"*blushes, then looks at solider* it was o..only a joke, here *throws a gummy bear at solider* cps, I dare you and e..engiee to hug *smiles*"

Soldier: *catches gummy bear* ...Is it made in America?

Me: Yes Soldier.

Soldier: Are you sure? Because the communists-

Me: Just eat the damn gummy bear! *takes the gummy bear and forces it into his mouth then closes his mouth*

Soldier: *chew the gummy bear, then smiles* Mmmm....

Me: There you go. Now, you!

CPS: Hm? 

Me: Do your dare.

CPS and Engie: *glare at each other. Then walk up to one another. Hesitantly and slowly, hug each other*

Me: *smiles* There you go! Aww...

CPS: *lifts up knife behind Engie's back*

Engie: *points pistol at CPS's back*

Me: No.... Don't.... *says lecturingly*

CPS and Engie: *both groan in disappointment then push away from each other, scowling*

Me: Next question.

TatjanaMirkovic asks:

"*gasp* You're back*runs over to you and hugs you tightly* I missed you !!! And medic too!! *hugs medic and kisses him allover the face* And the others too :3"

Me: *giggles and hugs you back* Yup! 

Medic: *laughs and blushes a bit, and hugs you back tightly*

Everyone else: *waves with smiles*

Me: Next!

Mickey_chanXD asks:

""* Smiles as I recive highfives from the girls. I snap my fingers and my zippline equipment disappears * Thanks girls, I try to keep my entrances discreet...I guess....

*I turn to soldier now grinning brightly at him, my redish-auburn eyes gleaming. My fox ears and tail twitching happily as I get closer to him * Oh.. My darling little soldier...Of course you can have another kiss... 

* Smirking * If you can kiss me harder that is..."

Me, Brookie (BrookieBeserkBerry), Tyhiara, and Chika (ChikaMC): No problem.

Soldier: *smirks, and pulls you into him. Kisses you roughly. His hand roams down you back and grips your ass lightly. Pulls away and stops gripping your butt. Blushes intensely*

Me: .... Noice.

All the guys: 0O0

Me: If you have anymore questions and or dares, go ahead and ask them.