Bitches, Hunting, Sexy, Dating, and Yoai

@Seryna_Luna asks:

"*Walks back into the room after recovering from blushing so hard* I forgot something, my lady! *hugs Brooke and looks at Engie and CPS and whispers really quietly so Brooke doesn't hear it but they both can understand bc they were looking at me* She's mine now, bitches."

Engie & CPS: *glares*

Engie: Why you little... *tightens fists*

CPS: How dare you-

Me: *pulls away from hug* Christian Pure! Don't talk to her like that!

CPS: *turns red* S-sorry mon cheri. 

Me: *sighs and shakes head*

Engie: *smirks as CPS*

CPS: *glares*

Me: Next!

love4music24 asks:

"*i giggled* thanks for not killing me, um are you guys good at hunting/ or ever been hunting, like animals and stuff?,"

Sniper: *laughs* No problem sheila. Of course oi've been hunting. 

Me: Yup!

Scout: Nah. 

Soldier: Yes.

Pyro: Mph. {No.}

Demoman: Yeah.

Heavy: Yes. I hunt bears.

Engie: Yes ah have.

Medic: Mhm.

Spy: Oui.

CPS: Oui.

CBS: Yep. I went hunting recently. 

Me: Next!

toxic-muffin asks:

"That chapter was hilarious!!! *laughing hysterically* ok! Ok! Anyway! I have a few things to say.

•First, Brook it must be nice to have so many men AND women say you are beautiful/sexy. 

•Second, may I just say, I am sorry for making you all go through the labor pain simulator. It must have been terrible and I hope it was. *death glares everyone* You better apologize to your moms for making them go through hell just to bring you into this world....

•And Third! What are you guy's thoughts on the fact that (I know it might be late) gay marriage is legal? I am super happy that now I can marry that special and beautiful lady somewhere in this world. You know love is in every corner.  

*gloomy emo aura surrounds me* my life is a fuckin9 circle...."

Me: It definitely made me more confident in myself and feel pretty nice XD

Everyone: *takes out phone and calls their mom* I know what it's like to give birth. I'm so sorry. I love you too. Bye.*hangs up*

Me: Well, I don't want to start up political arguments, but I definitely support it. I believe they should have the right to marry who they please the same as any straight person. 

Tf2HoneyBunny asks:

"*Smiles and giggles, running in a circle with his hat on my head*

Thank you CBS... *Kisses his cheek*Would you consider going...Out with me..? 

*Blushes*"

CBS: *smiles and chuckles at how cute you look running around wearing his hat. Blushes when you kiss his cheek. Reaches out and lifts your chin with his index finger and thumb. He gazes into your eyes with his red, eyes blazing with passion. He leans in, his face close to yours* Of course I would beautiful.... *chuckles and pulls away*

Me: Hawt.... Next!

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks:

"Hii agaiin, sorry iI'm super annoyiing. But ii have a questiion for everyone, have y-you ever heard o-of Yoai. I-if so what are your thoughts on iit. Iif ii hade two bee truthful ii shiip BLU Medic w/ RED Medic or RED Snipurr. *winks at both medics* love you guys."

Me: Not a fan at all.

All the guys: *0o0* WHAT! People ship that? *look at each other, then back at you and shake their heads* Uh uh! I'm not gay!

Me: *laughs* Yeah. I'm not a fan either. If you have any more questions or dares, ask away! Let's try not to get into politics, because I don't want any arguments. But you can ask questions like what political party I'm part of or whatever I guess. Anyways, byyyyyeeee!

All the guys: *wave* Byyyyyyyyeeeee!