Spill da beans!

Tf2HoneyBunny asks:

"I don't know why CBS is getting all the attention when we got a smexy doctor over here *slowly walks over to medic and plays with the curl on his hair*"

Medic: *chuckles* 

CBS: That's cause oi'm better than the rest a' these blokes. *crosses arms over his chest*

Me: *rolls eyes* Engie!

Engie: yeah?

Me: *walks over and sits next to him, curls up and rests my head on his chest*

Engie: *face flushes*

CPS: *face starts twitching*

Engie: *smiles, and slowly put his arm around me*

CPS: *grinds teeth* Next. Question.

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks:

"Hehe giirl furend! *walks over to medic and plays with his suspenders* hehe 1} Meow, CPS wh@t do you thiink of the BLU scout? Also iif you could teleport ANY WHERE iin the world where would you go? And why? ♡The others also may answer if they please.♡ :3 II love all of you"

Medic: *face flushes*

CPS: Huh? Oh. Nice kid. I don't sink badly of him or anysing. But of need be, I'd kill him. Just as I'd kill everyone in zhis room if need be. Or if I'm mad enough. Oh, and, I can teleport anywhere! Haha! But, I'd probably teleport to.... hm.... perhaps I will go see that waterfall that goes into the hot springs in the forest again and relax there for a while.  *looks over at me to see how I react*

Engie: *is smiling down at me*

Me: *is asleep curled up against Engie*

CPS: *glares at Engie, but he doesn't notice* Next.... Please be quiet zhough, Brooke is asleep.

love4music24 asks:

"*Shoves CPS, whispers* s..somebody's jealous.... okay umm.... I d..dare sniper and cbs to s..sing? *raises an eyebrow*"

CPS: *stutters* I-I'm n-not jealous! 

BrookieBeserk: *rolls eyes* 

CBS: Uh.... *looks around frantically* We can't! The sheila's asleep. 

Sniper: Yeah! So, next!

CPS: Shhh!

Sniper: Sorry.

BrookieBeserkBerry asks:

"Solly- I gotta dare- *has a cast on because respawn gone and fucked up* Try not to rocket jump me out of my fucking hiding spot...K? Hahahaha. *clears throat* I gotta dare...CPS. *looks at him* I dare you to spill the beans to Brooke, and no you dont have to do it in front of everyone... *eating a lollipop*

Sniper: Oi, Can oi have a lick?Sure Snips. *lets him lick the lollipop, takes it back and pops it in her mouth* mmm, did you have coffee?  

Sniper:*chuckles* Oi did."

CPS: Wh-what? S-spill what beans? I have nothing to say! *chuckles nervously*

Brookiebeserk: *starts tapping foot*

CPS: *looks around* Uh... but she's asleep!

BrookieBeserk: ... Fine. But you'll have to do it later.

CPS: *sighs with relief*

Everyone else: Huh?

TatjanaMirkovic asks:

"Medic?Can ILOVE and i sleep whit you in your bed tonigh?*lowers bunny ears has a hopefull look* please~?"

Medic: Uh.... I'm used to sleeping alone... but I have a big bed. I suppose you two could. 

Me: *is still sleeping on Engie*

Engie: *rests his head on top of mine*

Me: *nuzzles in closer to his warmth*

CPS: *grits teeth* If you have any more questions or dares, go ahead and ask them. *expression softens* Be quiet though... *looks at me with adoration* Brooke's asleep. *bites bottom lip because of how cute and peaceful I look when I'm sleeping. Glares at Engie who's eyes are closed*

Engie: *is almost falling asleep himself*