Kill Or Be Killed

(Your POV~)

I was walking around the dark alley ways of Death City. Me, not watching where I was going, bumped in a group of gang bangers. "Whatcha doin' round these parts, dude?" One of them said in his thick country accent. I didn't respond. I didn't have time to waste on those low-lives, so I simply walked away. The tallest one grabbed me by the hood and pointed a gun at my head. "Ya better answer him or I'll blow ya brains everywhere." he said with a wicked grin. Me knowing my reputation, I turned my finger into a blade and it ran straight through his neck horizontally. The rest of the gang just watched a red streak of light went through his neck. His head slowly slid off, making a loud 'SHLURP' sound.

"Billy! No!" a short one cried out. "You'll die for this!" They all pointed their guns at me. My eyes glowed a bright crimson shade of red. "I wonder....what does your soul taste like?" I said. "No....it can't be....." one said. "The Black Hooded Demon!" they shouted. I ran to them and sliced their bodies faster than a blink of an eye. Their bodies hits the floor. Their souls float in the air and I devour them like Starbursts candy. 'Ah, poor unfortunate souls.' I thought to myself.

(Maka's POV~)

Me and Soul were sent out on a mission to find a kishin named "The Black Hooded Demon". I never heard of this kishin before. But a kishin is a kishin. They must be demolished. Soul was walking by my side. I heard him mumbling Blair's name. I swung my book out and bashed it straight down on his head. As usual, blood spurted out his head. "God damn it, Maka!" Soul whined. "Oh shut up, Soul." I mumbled. "The Black Hooded Demon!" someone shouted. Me and Soul ran to where the scream came from. We stopped on front of an alley way and saw, what we would call, similar to a blood bath. Corps were everywhere but only one person was standing there. It looked like it was eating the corpses and souls as well. I used my soul-seeing ability. That person was a kishin. Its soul was so small yet so powerful, drowned it kishin madness and depression. Paranoia can be noticed here and there. Such an odd combination for one's soul. But we still need to take it's soul.

(Your POV~)

While I was eating the corpses, I felt as it my soul was being stared at. I looked and saw a girl with sandy pigtails and emerald green eyes. I do beleive she was wearing some kind of black trench coat and a plaid skirt. She....looked.... beautiful. WHAT AM I SAYING?! THAT'S A PERSON I GOTTA KILL!! NO TIME FOR SOME LOVEY DOVEY SIMULATOR CRAP. I was going to jump at her, but my legs couldn't move. 'What's happening to me?! Why can't I move?!' I thought.

(Maka's POV)

All I could see was it's glowing red eyes darting right at me. "Soul." I said. Soul nodded and turned into a scythe. Grabbed him as he landed in my hands. I charged right towards the kishin.

(Your POV~)

I'm still trying to at least dodge, but my body won't let me. As she can came closer, I felt nervous and horrified. 'Cmon feet! Move! I know you fall asleep from time to time but this is ridiculous!' I thought.

(Maka's POV~)

I swung the scythe at it and it flew into the wall. "Why isn't it fighting back?" I questioned. "Who cares, let's just kill it!" Soul shouted. "Yeah, you're right. It just some stupid kishin." I said. I ran up to the kishin to slice open its body.

(Your POV~)

'Well....seems like this is the end for me....' I thought. I watched her run over to me with her scythe. As she got closer, I felt hot streams of tears streak down my cheeks. She stopped. I don't know why. I just wanted her to take my soul. 'Just kill me...' I thought.

(Maka's POV~)

I was going to cut open its body until I saw it's tears. 'Is that kishin crying? No, it can't be. Maybe it is.' I thought. "What are you waiting for, Maka? Kill the damn thing!" Soul yelled. I bent down and moved the kishin hood. It was a female kishin. She had long black bangs down her face. She had the kishin symbol on her forehead and eyes, similar to Asura. I didn't feel much pity for her. "What are you crying for? Do you know how many people you've killed?! You don't even have the right to cry after the crimes you've committed!" I yelled.

(Your POV ~)

I quickly pushed her away and stood up. "DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO DO THESE THINGS?! DO YOU THINK I LIKE DOING THIS?! DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE A KISHIN?! NO!! I WAS BORN THIS WAY!! HOW ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME ABOUT THE CRIMES I'VE COMMITTED WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO. IM BORN WITH THIS MADNESS AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO!! MY FATHER DIED BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE!! MY MOTHER ABANDONED ME!! I HAVE NO ONE BUT ME, MYSELF AND I!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN I GO THROUGH!!" I yelled back.

She looked like she was in shock. I grabbed her scythe and stabbed the blade straight through my chest. "I'm sick of being known for the things I do but not the person I really am. I'd be better off dead then if what I do sickens you." I mumbled. I didn't dare to move. I let my blood drip off the blade. I fell and blacked out.