Keeping Secrets

After a few weeks, I came back to Maka's apartment. She was a bit upset. I walk up to her and hug her, but not tightly as I usually would. "I stayed at my folks house for a few days....sorry..." I let go of Maka and slouched over the couch. Maka sighs and sits next to me. "Its fine, as long as your okay." I fiddle with the box and hugged them closely. "What's in the box?" Maka asked. "N-Nothing important...."

"Come on, tell me." I lay my head in her lap and sigh. "Really, its nothing. I'm just really....bored." Maka squirmed a bit and looked away while blushing. I smirk and nuzzle my face on her groin. "K-Kanji!" I giggled and pin her on the couch. I sit the box on the floor next to us and began to kiss her neck. Maka squirms more, trying to resist. "You know you like it, so why resist?"

"B-Because..." I cut her off with a deep kiss. I slide my hands up her shirt and fondle with her breast. A smug smirk shows on my face and I hit her sweet spot.
"K-Kanji..."
I pull back and looked at her, confused. "What is i-?" The door swings open with a tall red head. He wore a familiar suit, but I didn't care.

"MAKAAAA~ IM BACK FROM THE BAR-" Me and his eyes locked together, it felt like it was only us two in the room. Before I knew it, he had me against the wall. He held me by shirt, with a heavy death glare in his eyes. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING TO MY MAKA?! HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE HER LIKE THAT? YOU SCUMBAAAAAG!!" Every time he shouted, his arm rubbed against my breast. My cheeks felt hot. "Get off me!" I whined. He continued with his obnoxious hollering, and I was practically horny now. I panted as he continued with his loud lexuring. Then he stopped.

"Your breast.....they're huge...!" He smiled pervertedly as he gazed upon my watermelons. I came back to my senses and kicked him off. "YOU PERVERT." I covered my breast as Maka chopped his head with a dictionary. "Sorry, that's my dad."

Then I rembered him instantly. I curse him out under my breathe and sat back on the couch. "Fucking trash can." I frowned. I look around for the two souls in the white box, then his it in my room along with the profolios. "I know this isn't right, but I dont want Maka finding out that I'm keeping two other souls with me as if I would secretly eat them when she's not around." I sigh as throw myself onto the bed and happily bathe in cold air. Maka comes to the room with me and lays next to me. I wrap my arm around her and we both fell asleep together.

"In due time, my child. In due time."

WHAT. IS. UP?!?!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LOOOOOOOOOONG ASS TIME, AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS SHITTY SHORT CHAPTER AS MY RETURN, BUT FOR THOSE STEVEN UNIVERSE FANS, ILL BE MAKING A STEVEN UNIVERSE ONE-SHOT BOOK!! FOLLOWED BY THAT, IM MAKING A PERIDOT X READER BECAUSE IM A LESBIAN FOR THAT GREEN GEM AND IM PROUD! ALSO, FOR THE THE CONTEST, I CANCELLED IT BECAUSE NO ONE DECIDED TO GUESS THE CLUES, AND GOT UPSET BECAUSE I HONESYLY THOUGHT THEY WERE EASY. SO, THE FIRST THREE PEOPLE TO ASK FOR THEIR OC TO BE IN THE BOOK, WILL BE IN THE BOOK!!!

FIRST PERSON: KANJI'S MEISTER

SECOND PERSON: RELATIVE OF KANJI WHO ALSO LOKES MAKA

THIRD PERSON: RELATIVE OF MAKA THAT ALSO LIKES KANJI

THE OCS CAN BE ANY GENDER, BECAUSE IT DONT MATTER TO ME. ITS A FUCKING YURI STORY, DEAL WITH IT. YOU GUYS KNOW THE PHRASE!

SEE YA LATER, LITTLE REAPERS.

DEATH, OUT!!