Seeing The Academy

(Your POV~)

I don't why Maka and Soul go out so much. I get really bored when I'm home alone. From now on, I'm gonna follow them. Maka and Soul was going to leave again. I jumped on Maka's back. "No! I want you to stay! Stay here, where it's always fun!" I whined. "Sorry Kan, we have to go to school." Maka said. "Shit, I'll stay with you." Soul muttered. Maka punched Soul's shoulder. "Ow!" Soul yelled. "We'll see you at three." Maka said. With that, they were gone.

School? What the hell is that? Time to go Sherlock Holmes. When they were a few blocks away, that's when I began to stalk them. I jumped onto a building and began to follow. They walked to a strange looking building. When Soul and Maka when in their class, I watched from the window. I was as quiet as a mouse. The teacher noticed me. I saw an evil grin grow on his face. I slowly lowered my head under the windowsills. 'I don't, fuck wit, chuuuu.' I thought. He looked away and I appeared back in the window, watching Maka and Soul.

During their lunch break, some kid with blue star shaped hair saw me. He pointed at me and everyone looked. I jumped off the window and landed in front of someone with three white stripes on one side of his head. I have to say, he was cute. But no time for Senpai, Onii-chan crap. I could see his soul. God damn, it looked delicious. I began to drool. My kishin symbols shifted a little. I realized what was happening and quickly ran away.

(Kid's POV~)

......What just happened?