Happy Birthday, Maka!!

I was in MY room, that I finally have, watching TV. Soul runs into my room and takes the chips out of my hands. "Hey!" I tried to reach for the chips, but he pulled away. "Get up, it's Maka's birthday!" Soul said. Holy shit. Its her birthday!? I quickly jump out of bed and kicked on my shoes. "C'mon, we need to take her somewhere!" I yelled. "Maybe an arcade?" Soul said, scratching the back of his head. "Or we can just get her a cake and presents! That'll be simple." He added. "Yeah, then let's go!"

Me and Soul rushed out the house. We went to store to store, and found a cake in the shape of the academy. We took that and bought mindless amounts of presents for Maka. We went back to the house, and got everything ready. I washed the dishes, and cleaned cleaned the rooms, while Soul wiped off the windows, mirrors, TV screen and stuff. We wasted three hours to have everything perfect. "Wait, isn't Maka staying after school with Stein today?" I asked. Me and Soul stood there for a good couple of minutes. We looked at each other and face palmed ourselves. "Well we might as well wait."

In the meantime, me and Soul decided to do some of Maka's chores while she was away. I did the shopping and Soul decided to make dinner, not charcoal. I came back and put up the food. "Maka's back!" Soul yelled. I rushed to put things in the cabinets and fridge. "Act normal!" Me and Soul jumped over the couch, and looked at the TV screen. "Hey guys, I'm back from training." Maka looked around in amazement. "Wow, the house is clean." Both me and Soul was tired out, so we pushed Maka in to the kitchen, showing her the presents and cake. "Thanks guys, but my birthday is next month. Me and Soul were jaw dropped at those words. "But thanks anyway. Hey, you guys want to go somewhere?" Me and Soul look at each other, and fainted from exhaustion.

Hey, peeps! I know its been a long ass time since I've updated. My birthday was on the nineteenth so yay me! Finally a teen! Plus, I was brain dead on what scenario this chapter would be based on. So I finally updated, yay!! Cya, my little reapers!!

Death, out!