I'M BACK!!!!

Once I came back to this story and it said "Untitled Part 65", I WAS SHOOK. Real shit, guys. I've been away for so many months, and I apologize. Depression shoved it's foot up my ass and I lost interest in this book. I've been trying to force myself to keep making this back, but it didn't help as much as I wanted it to. Over the summer, when I barely had my phone, I made other stories and only this month, have ideas for this book been building up like alphabet blocks for this and any more future stories. So what I'm going to do, I'm going to discontinue the whole "recreation and finding Kanji's parents souls thing." I realized how far fetched it was. And I didn't realize how much of an EDGE-LORD I made Kanji, appearance wise. Sooooo, I decided to make major changes towards her. I'll post the picture later today. I'm actually suppose to be asleep right now. But as the insomniac I am, I can't sleep. Even if sleep was a person and tried to knock my ass out. Any who, no more promises that I can't keep from now on. I'm very much aware of how many people I let down on multiple occasions. I'll try to make a new chapter tomorrow. But just know, I'm very much alive. Other than that, I gotta go to bed now.

See ya later, my little sinners!

Death, out!