My Hero (Part Two)

Maka and I drive up to a fancy restaurant. People were talking, eating, kissing, about to have sex on the table. Nice. I hold Maka's hand and wait in the short line. "Thank God that there's not a lot of people here. I would've killed them all in one fell swoop." I muttered. Maka hugs my arms and smiles. I smile back and walked a few steps ahead. Me and Maka were talking to help make the time pass. Soon, we had to pay.

I take out my wallet and handed the money collecting person. It was a female. Yay. "Are you two, like, a couple or friends?" Her name tag said Melissa, so that's what Melissa said. "Couple. Problem?" I crossed my arms and stood in a sassy position. Z snap!! "I wouldn't think people in Death City would be LGBT friendly or anything. I mean, how do you two even have sex?" She asked.

"Wow, and this question is coming from an orange, talking Barbie doll. I can't believe that Death City would allow a plastic bimbo slut, who can't even get a GOOD job, and fucks six guys every Tuesday, on its grounds." I snapped. "Ugh! Like, the offense!" She cries out. "Oh! you're one to talk!" Maka grabs my shoulder. "Kanji, let's just go inside." Maka mumbles. "Fine."

We go in and search for a table. "Wow, it didn't seem as crowded from the outside." I mutter. Maka holds tightly onto my hand. After some time, we find an empty table. "Thank God!" I slide into one of the seats and kick off my shoes. I rub my sore, red ankles. "Damn those shoes." A waiter walks to us. I noticed he was staring directly at my breast. I snap my fingers in front of his face, bringing him back to reality. "Oh! Um, m-may I t-take your order?" he stuttered. "Spaghetti." Maka says. I smile and nod. "C-Coming right away!!" He scurries off.

While we wait, I gaze into Maka's eyes. She gazes back. We start leaning into each other. Before our lips touched each other, we were interrupted by our plate of spaghetti. "Yes, food!" I grab a fork and start eating. "H-Hey! Save some!" Maka frowned. I stop and nervously giggled. "You can't blame me, its food!"

Maka let's out a sigh and giggle. "I'll be right back." Maka blushes a little and scurries away. "Oh well. Her loss." I continued to eat my spaghetti, and waited.

Maka's POV

I stepped outside, catching some fresh air. "Ah...finally, some air. That place is way too crowded." I hear a rustle close by. A few whispers are heard. I turn to the direction and walk over. My heels clack lightly, and I look around. A few people are huddled in a group, whispering to each other. "Alright, were goanna go in the restaurant, take the money, and run. Got that?" A raspy males voice said. They all nod. I gasped a little, and tried to go back. But it was too late. They walked up to me, with evil smirks plastered on their faces. "Hey little lady." One man says.

I continue to back away from them, but they inch closer. "G-Get away from me!!" I cried out. "You didn't hear our plan, right?" I shake my head 'no' immediately. "I know your lying. We don't want you to go blabbing about what were going to do." One man grabs my arm. I try to scream, but they hold a knife to my cheek. "Heh. Your a cute one. Maybe we could keep you." Tears stream down my cheeks. "N-No!" I yelled. "Ey, buddy. Shut her up for me." Another one walks to me and puts a cloth over my mouth. I scream and scream, but all consciousness fades away.

"Kanji...help me...."

Heeeeeey! Long time, no update! But I'm leaving you guys with a CLIIIFFHANGEEEEEER!!!

Sorry, that lions in the library show hit me hard right now. Making a part three, since I don't like making SUUUUUUPER LOOOOOONG chapters, meaning you guys have to wait SUUUUUUPER LOOOOOONG for the chapter, and I don't like that. I'll be updating muuuch more often, so stay tuned. Cya, killers!

Death, out!

In Love With A Criminal (Maka X Reader) (WARNING!!: YURI)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें