Mother-Daughter Time

Saturday was here, meaning I had to spend the day with my mother. I wear a simple white V neck shirt and black jeans with black converses. I decide to walk to my old hometown instead of leaping from building to building like a ninja turtle. I appear at my folks home and hop into the car. I didn't call or anything, so surprise, surprise! I sat in the drivers seat, pretending to drive.

"Vroom vroom! Screeee!! Get out the way! Did I just run over a cat? Oh well! VROOOOOOM! IM IN MA MUMS CAR, VROOM, VROOM!!!!!" II hear a tapping on the glass windows. I look and my mother was present. "Get out me car!" She sand. "Aw..." I get out the car and smiled slightly. "So, where are we going to?" I asked, Lea ING against a tree.

"I remember you liked to walk around in the field of tall grass, so I though maybe we could have a picnic there." She smiles. Seemed like she totally forgot about Sunday, score. "That sounds nice." My father walks tone and gives me a kiss on the forehead. "I hope you two have a ball there." I giggled and watched the clouds go by. "We could even do some cloud watching while we're there."

We walked to the fields with our basket of goodies and a pale blue sheet to sit on. "Man, ever since the farmer died, these weeds gave gone out of control." I snickered and my fist turns into an axe. "I can always do some reservations, mom." My mother smiles and puts a hand on her hip. "You know, I have been a meister myself in my young years."

"So what you're trying to imply is that you might be able to wield me so we can cut the grass?" I smiled. "Great minds thing alike." I nod and switch into my battle axe form. She grabs me and I feel a burning sensation crawling up my back. I ignore it as my mother lifts me up with ease and swings. My blade glows red and slashes the grass into oblivion. I return to my normal for, my back now feeling like it was raped my a fire bender.

I lay out the sheet and lay across on it. "Yay, you remembered the fabric softener." I joked. "Ha, ha, ha." She takes out my favorite foods, sea food salads and strawberry banana milkshakes. I grab on and munch happily. "So, how are you and Maka doing so far?" She asked. "We're doing okay, I kinda stolen her protein shake, so she's upset about that." I giggled. "Little food theif." My mother pulls my cheek. I swat her hands away.

I take a sip of my beverage, until I felt a raindrop fall on my nose. I look up and the clouds formed a fuant, gray blanket. "Quickly, get the food and head back to the house!" I did as I was told and dashed for cover.

We sat inside of the house and watched the rain pitter-patter along the window sill. My mother sighed as she at her salad. "What's wrong, kom?" I said, practically devouring the food. "I didn't want this to happen. " she frowned. I sigh and sit next to her. "Hey, mother-daughter day is about spending time with each other, right?" I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "And as long as where together, time has nothing on us."

She wipes away a small tear and rests her head on my shoulder. "I guess you're right. Every minute counts." I steal the last shrimp in her salad and pop it in my mouth. "We should do this more often." I smiled and loomed back out the window, the sky becoming sunny once more.

"Yeah, we should......."