No Longer In Control

A couple days after, the voice in my head became louder and louder. I try to block it out, but its like...I'm the one that's thinking it.

"Maka...I have a question." I asked. We left the academy and began walking home. "What is it?" Maka responded. "Do you....really love me? I mean....after what I did to Soul....those innocent people I killed before.....do you ever stop to look at me and think,'Do I really love this creature?' ?" I asked. I kept my head low. After noticing all of my actions, I wasn't able to look at anyone in the eye. Not even myself.

"Of course I love you! Look, all the horrible things you did before doesn't matter. If you really were like a kishin, do you think I would have helped you? You're more human than kishin. You're different from all of the monsters that wonder Death City....and I love you for that. But...why would you ask that?" Maka held my hand and lifted my chin.

I averted my eyes from her gaze and sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you worried. Something is just telling me that....you're only here for me....out of pity." I let go of Maka's hand and shoved them in my pocket. "Well, whatever it is, don't listen to it. It's wrong." Maka said sternly.

"And you listen to her? Pathetic? I mean, do you believe her? Look at this world around you! In this world, it's kill or be killed. Do you really think God will give YOU mercy? Out of the billions of people on this Earth, you? Hah, you really are an idiot!"

"Shut the hell up! Just stop! You're wrong! SHUT UP!!!" I began to run away, leaving Maka confused. I ran to an alley way and shoved my fist through the abandoned building.

"Do you think running away is going to do anything? I'm in you're head! Moron. I could solve this problem if you listen me."

"No! I'm not listening to some rat bastard like you! I'm in control here! I don't need you! Just die!" I felt years of anger run down my cheeks as I scream.

"Who said that you were in control? HehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

I felt my heart pace speed up in a second. Everything around faded to black.

"Call for help! I dare you...."

"Leave me alone! Maka! Soul! Help me, please!" I waited. But it was too late.

"But no body came...."

My back began to split open. I screamed in agony and dropped to the floor. "Stop! It hurts! Stop!" But the pain only grew more. My clothes was stained with dark, crimson blood. My tears raced out and I tried to stand. My body gave up and I played there, in agony. No one could help me...alone....again. The tear reached from my tail bone almost to my neck. My lungs were burning for oxygen while I drowned in my own blood. My rib caged felt like it was shattered and my spine snapped effortlessly. My screams of agony only echoed through the abyss.

"Let's start what we didn't finish. But this time, I'm in control! Heheheh!"

My vision faded to black after my lack of blood.

Like I said, its kill...or be killed...