Join The DWMA!?

Its been days after the carnival and I still haven't came out the closet. "C'mon Kanji, come out! I have buttermilk waffles~" Maka giggled. "Why use my weakness against me!?" I cried out. Maka giggled more and tapped the door. "Please? For me?" Maka asked. "Alright, fine." I come out the closet to see Maka in her school uniform. "C'mon, we gotta go to school." Maka chirps. "I'll get Soul." I walk to Soul's room but Maka grabs my shoulder. I look at her and then I get the memo. "Oh. Hell. No. I'm not going to that academy! One step there, I'm dead like a penguin in a lion's den!" I said sternly. "Lord Death wants to see you." Maka frowned. "Alright then." I sighed. I go to Maka's room and slip into black jeans and a black hoodie. "Let's go." I mumbled.

Time Skip:

While me and Maka walked through the halls, some people gave me a death stare. Some even tried to kill me but I'm used to it. "We're here." Maka pants after Maka-Chopping the hell out of people. I try to pull open the door, but failed. "Huh?" I kept pulling to the point where I almost broke the hinges. Maka giggles and pushes open the door. "I hate myself right now." I frowned. "Ah! Meister Maka and Kanji! Nice to see you!" Lord Death chirps in his comical voice. "Hello, Lord Death." Maka says band bows. When she bows, I take a quick look at her ass. "No chest but all ass." I smirked. Maka quickly turns red and hits me. I laugh and wrap my arm around Maka. "So, you wanted to see me?" I asked. "Oh right! Maka has told me that even though you're a kishin, you have a weapon form. Am I correct?" Lord Death asks and tilts his head. "Well. I guess I do. Not sure."

I said looking away. The door swings open and a man wearing a suit with a cross tie and red shoulder length hair comes in. "Hey Lord Death. Hello my little Maka-" he was cut off with shock. He runs up to me and picks me up by the collar of my shirt. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY MAKA!?" He screeches in my ear. "Maka's my girlfriend." I said with a low tone. "WHY HAVEN'T YOU MADE A MOVE ON HER!? YOUR A MAN, AREN'T YOU!?" he roars. "Um, no. I'm a female." I pull back my hood proving my point. He puts me down and I hug Maka from behind. "Correction, Maka is mine, so why don't you fuck off?" I growled, my kishin symbols glowing. "A kishin?! With my Maka?! Impossible!"

I look at Maka and she looks back. I hold her chin up and kiss her, while the red head was sulking in a corner. "Would you like to join the DWMA?" Lord Death asks. "Will you inform the rest of the students that a kishin is now enrolled?" I asked. Lord Death nods and I nod as well. Maka squeals and hugs me. I smile and hug back. "Starting tomorrow" I smiled. "Good. I would be most delighted to have you here, Kanji Osaka." Lord Death says while me and Maka walked out the school and headed home.