Regrets

The next day, me and Maka was getting ready for school. Soul was staying home since he was sick. I wore a white turtle neck sweater , blue jeans, knee high boots with a black long jacket.

(Aka, this)

(Aka, this)

  Once we started walking, I already felt my heart dropping. "Maka? Can I ask you a question?" I stutter, feeling cold beads of sweat forming while we got closer to the academy. "Sure." Maka responded. "When we get in the academy, will other kids try to kill me?" I say, feeling a shudder go down my spine. "I don't think so. I'm sure Lord Death informed everyone." Maka said, patting my shoulder. "No need to be scared."

  "What!? Me!? Scared!? Hah! What a joke!" I yelled. Truth is, I lied. I felt like hiding in a corner. But for Maka, I would go anyway. The fact that I'm going to learn how to kill soothed me a little. I noticed the amount of stairs and growled a little.

  "Why so many stairs?!" I screeched. Maka shrugged and started walking up the mountain of stairs. "Welp, I have no other choice." I mumble. I grab onto Maka's ankles and got a free ride for a few seconds. "What are you doing?" Maka asked. "Getting a free ride. Keep going!" I whined. "Kanji,people will see us!" Maka half screamed. "Oh fine. I'll just use something else." I groaned.

  The tentacle snaked out from below my shirt. But then I realized they were still covered in our juices from last time. Maka was way ahead of me so I decided to tease her a little. "Maaaakaaaaaaa~" I cooed. Maka looked back and started turning into a tomato. "Remember when we-?" I was cut off with a book being thrown at my head. "Ow! Painful!" I whined. Maka walked away and I started running up the stairs, darting for Maka.

  "Maka Albarn! Stop beating me up!" I yelled. After a couple of minutes, which felt like hours, we finally made it up the stairs. "Finally!" I huffed. Maka grabbed my hand and started dragging me to the Death Room.

"Sup L.D?" I panted. I leaned on Maka for support but then she pushed me off. "Hey! Why are being a jerk all of the sudden?" I asked. Maka looks away. "Are you on your days?" I asked, looking concerned. "What!? No!" Maka said, pulling my ear. "Ow! Stop, mom!" I whined. Maka grunts and let's go. "Any who, you'll be in the same class with Maka." Lord Death informed. "Alright. Maka, lead the way!" I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

  While walking there, I heard someone screeching out, "I'M THE ALMIGHTY BLACK STAR!" and crap. I cover my ears and continued to follow Maka. We went inside the class and sat at our seats. I sat next to Maka and put my feet on the desk. "Get your feet off the desk. You're not at home." Maka mumbled. "I always feel like I'm at home with you." I responded. I sent a wink her way and she started blushing. "Stop it! We're in school!" she whispered. "Oh, fine." I sighed. "Can't even have any fun."

  After a couple of minutes, I heard a stampede of footsteps. I closed my eyes and studied the sound. "They're coming this way." I said out loud. "Who?" Maka said, sounding a bit worried. "A lot of people. I see...weapons...many of them." After a few minutes, I got the memo and opened my eye's. My eyes began to glow a bright crimson red. Before I knew it, I was fighting dozens of other kids. I kinda hesitated while attacking a boy with blue star shaped and got a giant stab in my side. I screamed in pain and ended up getting thrown to a wall. I get up and run over to him, attacking multiple times. "I won't let you  win!" he yelled while dodging.

As my blood rushed out, I kept defending myself. I look over to Maka and see and adult holding her back. Out of frustration, my blades came out of the ground and pierced through him. I huffed some more and put my hand on my wound I fell on my knees as I began to slowly pass out. Maka runs over to me and helps me and the start kid get to the infirmary.

  I wake in a bed with stitches on the wound. "So many stitches, I might as well be Frankenstein." I giggled to myself. "Should I take that as a compliment or insult." A male voice said. "Compliment. I mean, the whole screw through head thing is pretty awesome. And the stitches even adds more coolness to it!" I said. Then it came to me, who said that? I look next to me to see someone with a screw in their head and stitches all around. "Cool!" I said poking the screw. "Is this real!?" He chuckles and pats my head. "No need for you to know." He smiles. "You should be fine by now. Now head on to class. Or should I walk you there?" I stand up and stretch a little. "Nah, I remember how to get there." I said pointing at my head. "Alright then. And tell the teacher that your a student and introduce yourself before he tries to kill you." he whispers in my ear. "M'kay! See ya later Stein!" I waved and walked out the door. I began to travel the mazes of the school to get to my class. People gave me glares and nearly getting killed, but my badassness wouldn't except it.

  I entered the classroom and people were about to pounce on me again. "MY NAME IS KANJI OSAKA, I'M A WEAPON AND A STUDENT HERE SO CALM YOUR GROINS!!" I yelled. A few oh's and grunts echoed the room. "Well then, take your seat. But I'm gonna check with Lord Death just in case." the zombie teacher said. I held up my student ID Lord Death gave me before I came to the class. "Oh. Well...that works too." I go to Maka and bop her nose while she was reading. "Missed me?" I asked. Maka looked up, looking annoyed. "I'm studying." Maka hissed. I gave Maka a calm-the-fuck-down look and sat next to her. I stayed quiet most of the day and I was starting to think, does Maka hate me now? I mean, I didn't do anything wrong, right?

  Once Maka and I walked home, Maka decided to be more of a jerk. "Why arr you so embarrassing?" Maka mumbled. "Well sorry for liking you." I spat. "Oh, its my fault!?" Maka said. "WELL MAYBE IT IS! I WOULDN'T HAVE CONFESSED IF YOU HADN'T BEEN SO NICE TO ME!!" I yelled.

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF!! NOT MY FAULT I WAS FEELING PITY FOR YOU!"

"I SHOULD'VE JUST KILLED YOU ON THE SPOT!"

"SAME TO YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!"

"OH, I'M A PIECE OF SHIT!? YOU LOOK LIKE THE SCUM OFF THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOES, YOU BITCH!!"

"YOU DUMB ASS, I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE!"

"I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL, YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!"

"SAME TO YOU!!"

  And with that, we walked opposite directions. Maka headed home and I went way ahead as far as the eyes can see.

  After a couple of days, I hadn't came back to the academy and resumed my murders. Everything I said, I never meant it. I love Maka too much say those things of truth. A matter of fact I wouldn't care if she was like that. I know Maka would never forgive me. This just might be the end of me...