You Jerk!

After last night, I was sleeping while cuddling Maka. I feel something poking my cheeks and I woke up. I looked at Maka and smiled. I sit up and yawn while scratching the back of my head. "Morning, Maka." I mumbled, sounding groggy. I feel her arms snake around my waist. I giggle and pat Maka's head. "Morning, my little sinner." Maka chirped while kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan and Maka giggles. "Guess what?" Maka says. "W-What?" I choked out. "I'm pregnant" Maka whispers in my ear. I feel my pupils shrink and I jump out of bed. I begin to panic like crazy.

  "Oh my God! I'm gonna be a mother! But so soon? We need to prepare! Boy or girl? Individual or twins? Shit! I'll run to store that sells baby stuff! But I don't have money. I'll just kill them then take the stuff! No, that's no good! Damn it! Why did I have to do all that?! I have enough stress to deal with! WHAT IF I END UP KILLING THE BABY!? WHAT IF IT'S A MISCARRIAGE?! NO! Okay, calm down. No worst case scenarios! Breathe, breathe. Okay! I think I got all the stress out, now I can calmly approach th- NO! I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE A MOTHER! WHY NOW! OH GOD, WHY?! I HATE MYSELF! WHERE'S BILLY!? AAAAAH!"

Maka grabs my shoulder while I was panicking and made me face her. "Calm down, it was a prank!" Maka said while laughing. Believe me, I was pissed, but I didn't want to hurt Maka. "If you'll excuse me." I say, sounding calm. I go downstairs and destroy EVERYTHING. I come back in Maka's room and sit on the bed. "I'm going back to sleep." I mumble. I slip under the blanket and laid there. Maka goes down the stairs. I hear a faint gasp. I snicker a little before falling to an abyss of slumber.

"KaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yo! Thank you guys for 1.01K views!! I've been here for a few months and already one of my stories are at a thousand! Yay
(^T///W///T^) I owe you guys a lot, thank you sooooo much. Since you guys love this story, there will be no end to it! *Victory dance!*

Death, out!