Decisions, Decisions

Previous Night:

I was up all night long thinking about what it would be like to go to that academy. Learning how to kill my own species made me feel like I was drowning in waves of shame. I paced back and forth in me and Maka's room. Maka wakes up and looks at me. "Kanji, come back and snuggle with me." Maka croaked. "I'd love to but I have a lot on my mind now." I sighed. "Is it me?" Make said, slowly walking to me. "No. I'm not sure if I want to join the academy or not." Maka immediately woke from that statement. "Kanji, please do. I hate leaving you here with nothing to do. You would get to known more people, learn cool tactics and even become a death scythe too! Please, I'm begging you!" Maka pleaded.

"I'm just feeling uneasy with having to kill my own species. I don't want to have any kishin baby go through the same pain I did." I mumbled. I quickly covered my mouth since Maka wasn't suppose to know. "Wait...someone killed-" Maka started off. "Let's just go to sleep." I sighed, hopping into the bed. "Don't try to avoid the questio-" Maka was cut off with my little snores. "You're not getting away that easy." Maka smirked and laid in bed with me.

Yo! It's your Death Dudette speaking here! I know its a short chapter but right now, suffering with benchmark's and heavy stress/ depression! But I'm gonna keep this up for you guys! Any who, good night, all!

Death, out!